Rangers vs Hibs

Just now, thepundit said:

That was an error from Hibs was it not?

How is it an error from Hibs that your own subhuman fans threw the ball about (just as Celtic do), then launched it onto the pitch as the corner was taken?

That needs to be a Hibs retaken corner, obviously. Not a fucking drop ball.

2 minutes ago, HibsFan said:

How is it an error from Hibs that your own subhuman fans threw the ball about (just as Celtic do), then launched it onto the pitch as the corner was taken?

The ball was in play when the ball came onto the park. The decision from Madden was correct by the rules.

2 minutes ago, MJC said:

Translation: I read it and can't find a way to dispute or argue with any of it.

As a wise man once said 'If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. Then quit. No use being a damn fool about it.'

1 minute ago, HibsFan said:

I think the reason the corner wasn't taken again was because Arfield cleared the initial corner and then the other ball bounced onto the pitch.

There was definitely an error from Hibs after that though as there was no justification for not challenging for the drop-ball.

Just now, Marshmallo said:

The ball was in play when the ball came onto the park. The decision from Madden was correct by the rules.

Surely the right thing to do would have been for Rangers to use the dropball to kick it out for another corner? I'm pretty sure that's what any other club in the world would have done.

1 minute ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Impressive stuff from McGregor. The things he'll do to not be there for the guard of honour next week.

You don't think Rangers will appeal that so he can play next week?

3 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

In which case, the rules need to be changed, because Celtic did this last season just before Cochrane pinged one in against them, and Rangers have done the same.

Only two sets of fans in Scottish football scummy enough to do it, but there we are. That's what you're up against eh.

2 minutes ago, BawWatchin said:

Surely the right thing to do would have been for Rangers to use the dropball to kick it out for another corner? I'm pretty sure that's what any other club in the world would have done.

I can't imagine you're actually being serious here. Rangers should have done what Leeds did and let Gray walk the ball into the net.

The whole drop ball "being sporting" thing is pish anyway. How is it sporting to let the other team have the ball back 50 yards away from where it actually was when the game was stopped?

1 minute ago, Mark Connolly said:

I can't imagine you're actually being serious here. Rangers should have done what Leeds did and let Gray walk the ball into the net.

The whole drop ball "being sporting" thing is pish anyway. How is it sporting to let the other team have the ball back 50 yards away from where it actually was when the game was stopped?

What are you slavering about? They should have knocked the ball out for another corner to us so we could take it again. They're hardly going to let us walk the ball into the net.

8 minutes ago, BawWatchin said:

Literally no other club in the world would have done that.