Rangers vs Hibs

Just now, Zing. said:

Why the f**k didn’t we contest that drop ball at the end? Brutal.

I know what you mean but how are we supposed to know the protocol when they're pulling shit like that?

Celtic did it at Tynecastle the day the unbeaten run ended too. Put both sets of the Old Firm behind fences again if they can't be trusted.

"But HibsFan, what about the inherent danger of having fences at football stadiums? Won't they be at risk?"

Spoiler

Exactly.  M8.png.cc75f5dea89337451684ec4beb3600ed.png

8 minutes ago, MJC said:

I agree, but that particular 'practice' ended thirty years ago now. Time has moved on and Rangers , or indeed any football club or business wouldn't get away with such a ridiculous policy nowadays. Scotland as a society and as a country has changed and largely moved on since then too, but there is a core out there who refuse to move with the times. Some of that core march about the streets every July wearing uniforms which aren't too far removed from clown contained and play some music with some stupid, backward looking lyrics. The other part of that core like to obsess about these people and in particular the football club that some of them support and stuff they did three.decades ago now.

I didn't read this but I am fairly sure it's pish.

Gray was centimetres away from Goldson and allowed him two or three touches before launching the ball away. He should be taking the ball off him and having a go at goal. That was the doing of their fans, Hibs needn’t show any sportsmanship when that happens.
Absolutely peak McGregor making a crucial save, before launching himself for no apparent reason into the back of another player minutes later. I presume McGregor is now out for the rest of the season. Well deserved ending to his season.

What is wrong with McGregor this season? He’s a permanently seething mess of a man. He should be on about 4 reds. Off the top of my head there’s been incident against Motherwell, Aberdeen and Celtic he’s gotten away with this season. Good to see this one finally caught up with him. Fucking moron.

What is wrong with McGregor this season? He’s a permanently seething mess of a man. He should be on about 4 reds. Off the top of my head there’s been incident against Motherwell, Aberdeen and Celtic he’s gotten away with this season. Good to see this one finally caught up with him. Fucking moron.
Sure there was 2 against Aberdeen. One on GMS in the semi and one on Ferguson in the league

Horrible c**t

4 minutes ago, HibsFan said:

So you're allowed to throw a ball onto the pitch when your team are defending a corner and you get an uncontested drop ball? Good to know.  M9.png.7a40f500a00e721ef29237427c13e076.png

That was an error from Hibs was it not?

2 minutes ago, BawWatchin said:

Surely it should never have gotten to that? Just take the corner again ffs.

Rangers should have put it out for another corner from the dropped ball, were they not cheating b*****ds.

2 minutes ago, dezz said:

Should’ve been off against Killie too.

3 minutes ago, Andre Bo said:

I didn't read this but I am fairly sure it's pish.

Translation: I read it and can't find a way to dispute or argue with any of it.