Rangers vs Hibs

From a Dons (and Kilmarnock) perspective, if it stays like this, we are guaranteed at least waiting to see how the cup final goes regarding Europa qualification.

However, watching a match wanting Sevco to win still doesn’t feel right.....

52 minutes ago, Andre Bo said:

I note that they were blaring Sloop John B while the players were in the tunnel. This is exactly the sort of 'nudge-nudge wink-wink' institutionalised bigotry that needs faced down.

Four Lads Had a Dream is bigoted now?  I must have missed that verse 

1 minute ago, Andre Bo said:

Kris clearly enjoys giving Gauld a kicking for plying his trade away from the Old Firm/EPL

Boyd played in Turkey and the USA and has spoken very positively about his time in the latter in particular.

2 minutes ago, KnightswoodBear said:

Four Lads Had a Dream is bigoted now?  I must have missed that verse 

Mate, your fans could sing Somewhere over the rainbow or play it over the tannoy and folk on forums like this would still be greetin about it and somehow find a sectarian angle. It's not what's being sung or played, it's the fact that it's Rangers that they can't handle and more especially when Rangers are winning do these songs become all the more 'offensive'.

1 minute ago, MJC said:

Mate, your fans could sing Somewhere over the rainbow or play it over the tannoy and folk on forums like this would still be greetin about it and somehow find a sectarian angle. It's not what's being sung or played, it's the fact that it's Rangers that they can't handle and more especially when Rangers are winning do these songs become all the more 'offensive'.

The way Rangers fans behave they'd probably manage to make Somewhere Over The Rainbow about Irish Catholics.

On 4/28/2019 at 15:05, HibsFan said:

Just popped in to say that Aberdeen wearing an away strip at Ibrox is a fucking war crime. Thanks.

The Hague are going to be working overtime this week thanks to us.  QURs6An.png.f9cb75c9a9a05150d1f1b761d79e133e.png

7 minutes ago, craigkillie said:

Boyd played in Turkey and the USA and has spoken very positively about his time in the latter in particular.

He would likely never have bothered had Rangers not got fed up with his limited playing style. I bet his chat about the USA involves using the word 'lifestyle' a lot.