Rangers vs Hibs

35 minutes ago, buddie06smfc said:

I’d have believed that story if it wasn’t for the Govan Asda being shut for refurbishment

It was very much open when I was there this fine Sunday morning.

31 minutes ago, TavTastic said:

It's Bobby Madden who has given more pens against Rangers in the these past three seasons than any other ref. So maybe the conspiracies aren't really true.

Really? b9rreGI.png

22 minutes ago, TavTastic said:

No idea to be honest 

How convenient! yXAbrOQ.png

I see Hibs are in their away kit. Rangers must have used their powers of persuasion and forced them to wear it just like they did with Aberdeen last week.

I note that they were blaring Sloop John B while the players were in the tunnel. This is exactly the sort of 'nudge-nudge wink-wink' institutionalised bigotry that needs faced down.

Just now, Andre Bo said:

I note that they were blaring Sloop John B while the players were in the tunnel. This is exactly the sort of 'nudge-nudge wink-wink' institutionalised bigotry that needs faced down.

I shouldn’t have been but I was shocked hearing the tune over the tannoy there. 

10 minutes ago, gannonball said:

I shouldn’t have been but I was shocked hearing the tune over the tannoy there. 

Why aren't people embarrassed to be associated with that kind of open xenophobia?