Rangers vs Hibs

The golden rule at Ibrox tomorrow lads: if it's blue, follow through.
5ccd3a26a5910_IMG_14913.GIF.a5cc77c7b9b0cbf6c01dca3bccc3f596.GIF
Whenever the opposition's Der ***, always go in with two feet, never one.
od0UYhg.gif&key=90be4a0c2355887a158f745a0f2c128a995bdcb1446802dbd19ef12b0af5a384
And when we hear them sing The Sash, our elbow are high and our challenges rash.
IMG_1487.JPG.0150d594c38b2f020e662b896cfdf5b3.JPG
We’re still unbeaten against Gerrard, so we always make sure to go in twice as hard.
EcujYsJ.gif&key=8e661d479d163bd964117e304ee490c0f12abc5eb7de744085ee0aa13d520fb5
When facing the team who surrendered the cup, we’ll be doubly certain to keep our studs up.
IMG_1485.JPG.d503d3ca7ab1ed370ad6472371b7dd58.JPG
Diving wee fannies we cannot allow, take a seat son, cause you're our bitches now.
IMG_1486.JPG.c7a03781c47ef0939218a795ccca48ac.JPG
We chased you round Hampden, we'll do it again. You can rely on the Hibees to dish out the pain.
IMG_1490.JPG.2047ad9e2d37831739cad5c64b34234b.JPG
And if the Gers want to keep all their teeth, it’s best to avoid the young team frae Leith.
IMG_1489.JPG.5f5c60aa07b45f1960f983238fb194fb.JPG

Inspirational sir.

On 4/29/2019 at 19:01, Alan Stubbs said:

Rangers will take a few off us next week and we'll get 0 or 1 points from the last two games, nap. Seems like unbeaten runs are often followed by a few L's and the flatness on display yesterday had the signs of a season fizzling out to me. 

Shree nil Rangers or something like that imo. 

Give me a few GBH challenges and I will proceed with the bank holiday all-dayer happy as Larry.  pond.png

Hibs, I'm sure they'd admit, certainly haven't been as free flowing/entertaining as they were last season but Rangers just can't seem to get a win against them this season.

Fully expect Rangers to get the win this time round though as the pressure is off. Then again, the atmosphere at Ibrox could be fairly flat and the players might be in holiday mode whereas Hibs still have something to play for.

2-1 Rangers. Morelos first goalscorer, Rangers to get a penalty within the 90 and Hibs to get a player sent off etc.

On 29/04/2019 at 19:39, bennett said:

It's going to be a long week....

They tend to be when you are unemployed I hear, still, it means you dont miss a single episode of Homes Under the Hammer. 

Clouds, silver linings etc.

Just back from getting my shopping in Govan Asda where I met none other than the match referee for today's game at Ibrox, Bobby Madden. We shook hands and had some banter and I asked whether he was going to follow the lead of his esteemed colleague Don Robertson from last week and award Rangers a couple of penalties. He responded by winking and said "ach don't be daft, I'm going to give them three, I'll give the b*****ds a reason to call me Brother Bobby". We then both exchanged knowing nods in each others directions and then went about our respective days.

Edited by MJC

7 minutes ago, MJC said:

Just back from getting my shopping in Govan Asda where I met none other than the match referee for today's game at Ibrox, Bobby Madden. We shook hands and had some banter and I asked whether he was going to follow the lead of his esteemed colleague Don Robertson from last week and award Rangers a couple of penalties. He responded by winking and said "ach don't be daft, I'm going to give them three, I'll give the b*****ds a reason to call my Brother Bobby". We then both exchanged knowing nods in each others directions and then went about our respective days.

cc548df2428778f09ca62350aff8d2cab57f96c42855ee77505c1235ea8b283b.jpg

32 minutes ago, MJC said:

Just back from getting my shopping in Govan Asda where I met none other than the match referee for today's game at Ibrox, Bobby Madden. We shook hands and had some banter and I asked whether he was going to follow the lead of his esteemed colleague Don Robertson from last week and award Rangers a couple of penalties. He responded by winking and said "ach don't be daft, I'm going to give them three, I'll give the b*****ds a reason to call my Brother Bobby". We then both exchanged knowing nods in each others directions and then went about our respective days.

Banter would suggest some modicum of wit or intelligence.........................

Guest Moomintroll
Why does his brother have the same name as him, must get very confusing at family gatherings.

3 minutes ago, Snifter Pee Rot said:

Who is the ref? I got a bad feeling Mason MacBoyne will be key.

It's Bobby Madden who has given more pens against Rangers in the these past three seasons than any other ref. So maybe the conspiracies aren't really true.