Hertz v Killie 4th of May

1 hour ago, Pet Jeden said:

I fear that, in our efforts to deprive Hibs of a Euro slot, we were far too blatant today.

1 hour ago, Pet Jeden said:

Not even one decent effort on goal in 90 mins.

Nope, that sounds like a usual Craig Levein Hearts performance to me.  wine.png.7188e23abc82038ea0a3aa15817975c7.png

2 minutes ago, ancientnoise said:

we're better than them now and they know it.

Everybody is better than us just now, enjoy it while it lasts.

3 minutes ago, ancientnoise said:

Still surprised at Steven MacLean getting a game. Lots of getting into needly wee scraps with the opposition. There's not a lot to like about him. 

It's odd how when we were winning and he was grabbing Sellick players by the cock I liked him.

Now we're losing and he stands about doing nothing I think he's an absolute c***.

18 minutes ago, Mr. X said:

They beat us 2-1 at Tynie . 

I believe the SFA are set to issue a points deduction to Hearts for the sheer embarrassment of that performance....

5 hours ago, ancientnoise said:

If there was a "photo of the season" competition, that would take some beating. It's got the lot.

Im not so sure @ancientnoise .....

Is it a bird? Is it a plane?......

IMG_20190505_031736.thumb.jpg.0f779df9a649f7af49b61b4ee76e91b0.jpg

This one isn't bad either :lol:

8 minutes ago, killiemilan said:

How did the lap of honour for Hearts go? Might have been a hundred Hearts fans still in the stadium when we left. Embarrassing 

While you answered your own question, it was indeed embarrassing - I would hope it would show Budge how the fans feel about the current set-up - doubt it, though. 

I did feel a wee bit sorry for the players kids who were already coming onto the pitch as we left. 

Can't see her sacking the manager so best option for Hearts would be if he decides to move upstairs as Director of Football again. Doesn't seem to be the same intimidating atmosphere at Tynecastle these days? Even in games we've won in the past there been a good noise from home fans which was lacking yesterday and also at the game earlier in the season. Obviously something isn't right around the club.