Hertz v Killie 4th of May

On 30/04/2019 at 16:26, The Tackle said:

Think this will be a draw. Not that bothered about the rest of the league games but I want to see signs of improvement for the final.

I suspect you'll be disappointed, particularly after the final league game of the season.

We've sold out our allocation for tomorrow, i've just been in the shop at Rugby Park to pick up a late additional ticket to be told, sorry all gone.......

Edited by C4mmy31

Bobby

Soapy - Berra - Dikamona

Smith - Cochrane - Djoum - Edwards - Mulraney

Uche - MacLean

Subs: Doyle, Shaughnessy, Brandon, Bozanic, Lee, Clare, Vanecek?

Would take a draw as long as the chat with the lads is decent, which is unlikely, so I'm after a win. 

Is there pay at the gate today????

According to earlier posts the away allocation is sold out

Providing you’re neither an arsehole or an idiot or wearing any visible KFC tattoos you could probably get away with buying a ticket for the Home Allocation and keeping your mouth shut if Killie score

According to earlier posts the away allocation is sold out

Providing you’re neither an arsehole or an idiot or wearing any visible KFC tattoos you could probably get away with buying a ticket for the Home Allocation and keeping your mouth shut if Killie score
Perfect answer, thank you

Very disappointed that I'm not going to be there today. Thoroughly expecting a cracker, and I don't know why that is, I just am! Hopefully three points for the stripes in the quest for Europe.

14 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

300 sounds like they’ve opened the lower corner section near the home support that they don’t trust old firm fans to sit in

hashtag box office