Hertz v Killie 4th of May

1 minute ago, Fide said:

With Aberdeen playing Sellik, a win here should see us regain our rightful position of 3rd.

I was about to post "Did you see Celtic on Saturday?", but then I thought to myself "Did you see Aberdeen yesterday and last week?".

15 minutes ago, craigkillie said:

I was about to post "Did you see Celtic on Saturday?", but then I thought to myself "Did you see Aberdeen yesterday and last week?".

Indeed.  Celtic are far from decent at the moment, but Aberdeen are rank rotten.

19 hours ago, Ocular Patdown Required said:

The Gorgie boays to do the right thing and surrender all 3 points to Killie in our quest to secure fourth

Any questions?

Why make billions when you can make millions? Amiryt?

Aim for third.

Edited by the jambo-rocker

2 hours ago, the jambo-rocker said:

Why make billions when you can make millions? Amiryt?

Aim for third.

Only said that because if Killie win on Saturday and Hibs lose at ibrox then 4th is ours no matter what the last two games results are. I'll start looking at third if both those things happen :P

1 hour ago, Ocular Patdown Required said:

Only said that because if Killie win on Saturday and Hibs lose at ibrox then 4th is ours no matter what the last two games results are. I'll start looking at third if both those things happen :P

I'll allow it. Get third, give us a loan of Steve Clarke for the final and we'll shaft Aberdeen out of a European spot for you.

If the position was reversed and Hearts were in a position where every point was crucial while Killie's league campaign was essentially over I'd be absolutely dreading this game and fully expect Kilmarnock to spoil everything

So by that logic I expect the exact opposite to happen

Hearts to win

Edited by topcat(The most tip top)

5 hours ago, the jambo-rocker said:

I'll allow it. Get third, give us a loan of Steve Clarke for the final and we'll shaft Aberdeen out of a European spot for you.

You really don’t need SSC , Celtic are not that special under Lenny and if you get Willie Collum as the ref in the final,  your good to go IMO