Brechin City -vs- Stenhousemuir - The Bout to Knock the Other Guy Out

3 hours ago, rhliston said:

Best of luck to Brechin City on Saturday, hope you do the business against the Warriors. Hope Ross Kavanagh scores a couple for you on Saturday. :)

What a creep! 

Desperate for a derby for relevance. Face facts, no one cares about yer Albion

23 minutes ago, Christophe said:

What a creep! 

Desperate for a derby for relevance. Face facts, no one cares about yer Albion

Not desperate for a derby with the Stenny to be honest but even if Stenny win tomorrow they will be in the playoffs and then both Clubs could end up in League 2. Still if Stenny go down at least they are guaranteed 2 decent gates when they face the mighty Albion. Its a pity we cant same the same for the Stenny away support is it. :thumbsdown

Montrose, Forfar, and A****** have all served sentences in the bottom league fairly recently, time for Brechin to show Angus solidarity and get in the jail ;)

(TBH I reckon the team finishing 9th will be probably going down anyway, likely at the expense of Clyde. This game should be called the 'probably doomed derby'...)

Montrose, Forfar, and A****** have all served sentences in the bottom league fairly recently, time for Brechin to show Angus solidarity and get in the jail [emoji6]
(TBH I reckon the team finishing 9th will be probably going down anyway, likely at the expense of Clyde. This game should be called the 'probably doomed derby'...)
I think Clyde can still win automatic promo but Peterhead or Clyde should beat 9th place.

45 minutes ago, Loondave1 said:
1 hour ago, Scorge said:
Montrose, Forfar, and A****** have all served sentences in the bottom league fairly recently, time for Brechin to show Angus solidarity and get in the jail emoji6.png

I think Clyde can still win automatic promo but Peterhead or Clyde should beat 9th place.

To be honest, have enjoyed not having to put up with either of them, this past season.  

1 hour ago, Scorge said:

Montrose, Forfar, and A****** have all served sentences in the bottom league fairly recently, time for Brechin to show Angus solidarity and get in the jail ;)

If we go down, I'm hoping Clyde go up because 1) Clyde threads should be an optional eye-opening experience, and 2) they have the worst away day in world senior football. 

That said, Clyde tend to be supported by Clyde fans, so seeing them stay down would be a great laugh. 

3 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

Best of luck today lads. Both teams fighting that bit harder to get a piece of the Navy Blue pound next season

Raith still have a chance of going up you know.