Arbroath vs Dumbarton - Trophy Day

1 hour ago, lichtie23 said:

Bobby beats Dom to win the League 1 POTY

49 minutes ago, Mexico said:

Disgraceful Bobby Linn unfairly awarded PFA player of the year ahead of Dom Thomas. :whistle

4 minutes ago, ecto said:

You are going to have to let this go

Not sure if serious...

It’s nice to see Bobby Linn getting recognition as he is undoubtedly one of the best lower league players in Scotland. League 1 is his level clearly and there’s no shame in it.

Dom Thomas has an extremely exciting future and I look forward to seeing him progress. He’s got plenty more years to win awards - to be nominated at his age is an achievement in itself.

It’s nice to see Bobby Linn getting recognition as he is undoubtedly one of the best lower league players in Scotland. League 1 is his level clearly and there’s no shame in it.

Dom Thomas has an extremely exciting future and I look forward to seeing him progress. He’s got plenty more years to win awards - to be nominated at his age is an achievement in itself.

“Clearly”. [emoji23][emoji122] and good luck to Dom. Maybe he’ll be playing for us next season where he can prove his potential up a level.

“Clearly”. [emoji23][emoji122] and good luck to Dom. Maybe he’ll be playing for us next season where he can prove his potential up a level.

He’s already proved himself in the Championship with Queen of the South to be fair. We know that for a fact, because he ripped us to shreds a couple of times!

I’ll be interested to see where he ends up next season. A move to a club at the top end of the Championship (Dundee maybe) would be a good fit imo. Purely because of this thread it would be interesting to see him and Linn in the same team though...Then we’d know for sure who was better.

I’ll be interested to see where he ends up next season. A move to a club at the top end of the Championship (Dundee maybe) would be a good fit imo. Purely because of this thread it would be interesting to see him and Linn in the same team though...Then we’d know for sure who was better.

Is he done at Kilmarnock?

6 hours ago, Hammerafc said:

Does anyone know why McCord wore number 18 yesterday instead of 6 when we normally operate 1 - 11. Random question I know

The only other time I've seen this happen at our level is when Armand One always had to be a certain number at Raith (18 or 21 IIRC) because it was the only kit that would fit his extremely large physique.

Make of that what you will.....

Does anyone know why McCord wore number 18 yesterday instead of 6 when we normally operate 1 - 11. Random question I know

I noticed at the presentation TOB, wearing the No6

Similar to Joe Mbu when at Edinburgh, he wore the 23 shirt as he was that massive. I noticed throughout the season that McCord & Doris always wore the 15 &16 shirts when substitutes.

Back to the game, I thought we had enough chances to win the game but also were lucky not to lose as Dumbarton always looked dangerous going forward against our makeshift backline. McCord looked good, if only he could get in better shape. McKenna is such a hard worker on the pitch, going to be an important player in midfield for us next season.

By the way, have we released Donnelly yet? He had another shocker, like watching a giraffe trying to play.

Mccord was the best player on the pitch on saturday and everyone knows if he was in better shape he’d have contract by now.
Good laugh on a night out too joining in with the [emoji444] we’ve got mccord [emoji444] chant

Is he done at Kilmarnock?

He isn’t. But the step up between 6th in League One and the top end of the Premiership would be huge.

If he becomes a regular there though I think we can end the debate [emoji6]

He isn’t. But the step up between 6th in League One and the top end of the Premiership would be huge.

If he becomes a regular there though I think we can end the debate [emoji6]

I'm not really sure. If it was the Bobby Linn of last season I would've said DT had more ability or whatever you lads are clinging onto but this season with that extra fitness and pace he's had he's been a total joke.

Bobby is probably the fastest player in the league, his left foot is just as good as his right foot, scored 21 goals, technique to take free kicks and he's been turning full backs inside out for fun.

He's always been very good with us and before this season had given bigger teams a lot of trouble in the cup etc but if he can get back to the fitness he had before his injury I don't see why he can't have a really good season next year too

We haven't really played well in any of the games against Dumbarton this season for whatever reason but Bobby has single handedly won us a fair few games this season. Just ask the Forfar fans

Thomas looks like he has a good future ahead of him and who knows maybe he will go PT and we can be in with a sniff of him. Bobby was in a similar position in his younger years. 16 games for Dundee in the Premiership, before dropping down to L1 with Peterhead and getting a move to Morton in the Championship. So it could go either way for him, sure like Bobby though he will be able to make a good bit of money out of football