Arbroath vs Dumbarton - Trophy Day

I'd have liked it to be Season Ticket holders only.

Let the fans that committed at the start of the season enjoy the moment rather than the fair weather fans.

Unfair on far flung Lichties who only get home for a game now and again and anyone else who wants to come. Why shouldn’t they get in to enjoy the celebrations?

I’m sure every pound is a prisoner for Arbroath too.

Let’s the weans in for free.

I'd have liked it to be Season Ticket holders only.

Let the fans that committed at the start of the season enjoy the moment rather than the fair weather fans.

Just because some of us can’t make many games doesn’t make us any less committed.

30 plus years going home and away to watch my team and you think I should miss out on the title celebration......

Think again fool.

15 hours ago, farflung lichtie said:

Which particular actual fact has offended your delicate sensibilities or is it just the whole futile tone of trying to inject a smidgeon of meaning into a dead rubber (nothing to with unsanitary defecation arrangements proposed) ?

I was just having a laugh mate.

Happy as f**k here! 2 titles in 3 seasons, some of the best players Iv ever seen at Gayfield and I get to spend tomorrow celebrating with the same lads who suffered the long away days to Annan or Berwick to see us comfortably swept aside.

I don’t think any of our fans have to justify their feelings about this season, it’s been great since the first game. 

It doesn’t mean the team or DC are beyond question though, fans will always speculate about comings and goings in the summer and have their own individual preferences, that’s what it’s all about anyway. 

Looking forward to Saturday and the celebrations that have been hard earned. 

I don’t think any of our fans have to justify their feelings about this season, it’s been great since the first game. 
It doesn’t mean the team or DC are beyond question though, fans will always speculate about comings and goings in the summer and have their own individual preferences, that’s what it’s all about anyway. 
Looking forward to Saturday and the celebrations that have been hard earned. 

Retweet x100

This fair weather fan is about to embark on an overnight drive, to avoid possibly road delays tomorrow, to celebrate the achievement of the football club I support.

Yes, I'm mad but if the day is anywhere near as enjoyable as Stirling was 2 years ago, then it's all worth it.

Hope for a good turnout, although looks like some indifferent weather is forecast.

This fair weather fan is about to embark on an overnight drive, to avoid possibly road delays tomorrow, to celebrate the achievement of the football club I support.
Yes, I'm mad but if the day is anywhere near as enjoyable as Stirling was 2 years ago, then it's all worth it.
Hope for a good turnout, although looks like some indifferent weather is forecast.
Good traditional Gayfield weather today. Sunny but windy and freezing!