Prince William

11 hours ago, tamthebam said:

Kings and Princes Married men have been shagging around for centuries, even in the "moral" Victorian era. It's kind of expected really. 

I thought Baldy Prince Billy was a bit boring tbh so I'd say "Good for you lad" if I wasn't a republican. 

1 hour ago, Jacksgranda said:
13 hours ago, tamthebam said:

Kings and Princes Married men have been shagging around for centuries, even in the "moral" Victorian era. It's kind of expected really. 

I thought Baldy Prince Billy was a bit boring tbh so I'd say "Good for you lad" if I wasn't a republican. 

To be even-handed in our slut-shaming, apparently, "A 2005 scientific review of international published studies of paternal discrepancy found a range in incidence, around the world, from 0.8% to 30% (median 3.7%)." In other words, there might be up to a 1 in 3.33 chance that your mum was being ridden bareback by multiple guys nine months before you were born. To think, your mates were right all this time.

More required reading for Banana here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paternity_fraud

I sometimes wonder why republicanism is so unpopular in this country, then you hear or meet actual republicans and you see.

That’s constitutional republicans not the Celtic-y type, at least they have some catchy songs.

13 hours ago, Bairnardo said:
13 hours ago, Adam101 said:
Unemployed pilot shags wife's best friend while wife was pregnant and wife sends him abroad without her. There needs to be a Royal Jeremy Kyle.
They are like children because of their position they think they can do what they like and no one can tall them any different, Kate leaving him would be hilarious

It would be hilarious tbf. Imagine all of the Royal gimps being up in arms if she just went straight in for the divorce.

Aye and take half his money,  That would be fkn beautiful.

12 hours ago, printer said:
23 hours ago, Kuro said:
How can we be governed by these c***s in the 21st century.  Wow.  Hilarious to hear he's been flingin it about though.

We aren't governed by them, mate.

I was talking about people like the Marchioness.  That whole system very much governs us I'm afraid.

The horsey types - usually with names like Felicity, or Anastasia - were, IMHO, the best thing about university in St Andrews. If you went to one of their fancy balls wearing a kilt they would be forming a queue to investigate what lay beneath. Wills is just re-living his glory days where he possibly got some of my cast-offs. 

30 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

The horsey types - usually with names like Felicity, or Anastasia - were, IMHO, the best thing about university in St Andrews. If you went to one of their fancy balls wearing a kilt they would be forming a queue to investigate what lay beneath. Wills is just re-living his glory days where he possibly got some of my cast-offs. 

^^^pumped a horse wearing a kilt in a field imo