Aberdeen v Celtic...Pittodrie title party?

11 hours ago, crispy said:

The last two pages of this thread suggest I’d have to do a lot of digging to see anything about the Lustig celebration. What was the story there? Just curious.

Seen this asked before but no idea tbh. Given it’s the side he was running up and down I presume he took some abuse.

19 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

Well yeah, I wasn’t actually suggesting they maintain their current standards of posting.

Other than falsely accusing you of hypocrisy I fail to see in what way the Celtic lads haven’t been classy. They’ve displayed the disingenuousness of the Aberdeen supporters’ mock outrage beautifully. You rarely see a line of argument demolished so swiftly and definitively on here.

22 hours ago, kingjoey said:

I’m presuming that since all the Celtic fans on here keep insisting that every Aberdeen supporter voted “no”, you will agree with everyone else that all Celtic supporters are IRA supporting terrorist sympathisers.

Surprised they get so upset about a no vote when Billy McNeill voted no.

You may not have noticed but it appeared he was quite important to them.

21 hours ago, Tartantony said:

What a lot of pish.

He's 21, winning trophies for the club he loves and playing in Europe regularly. At 21, Roberston was playing in that horrendous English Championship for Hull having played for Queens Park and Dundee United and won f**k all.

He has the potential to be better than Robertson and plenty of time to make his move.

And how have you qualified how much potential he has?

1 hour ago, Moomintroll said:
1 hour ago, kingjoey said:
I have spent the morning in discussions with my solicitors Phukem, Dickem and Twatt to begin proceedings to take out a restraining order against anyone on this thread with “My Team : Celtic” for stalking. As this is now a legal matter, I am unable to discuss matters any further.

I believe that Donaldsons Solicitors are the go to guys for all P&B legal matters, get the GDPR on the case as well.

Cheers.

Other than falsely accusing you of hypocrisy I fail to see in what way the Celtic lads haven’t been classy. They’ve displayed the disingenuousness of the Aberdeen supporters’ mock outrage beautifully. You rarely see a line of argument demolished so swiftly and definitively on here.

Kingjoey was mistaken in what he said about all Aberdeen fans condemning the Gerrard chants, fair enough. But seems like just a genuine mistake to me.

I’ve seen a lot of his posts and can’t see any genuine hypocrisy on his part when it comes to his own views on the matter of these songs. If he thought there was no ‘bigoted’ singing amongst us at ibrox I reckon he genuinely believed it.

Don’t understand why the Celtic fans have rounded on him in such a way.

3 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

Kingjoey was mistaken in what he said about all Aberdeen fans condemning the Gerrard chants, fair enough. But seems like just a genuine mistake to me.

I’ve seen a lot of his posts and can’t see any genuine hypocrisy on his part when it comes to his own views on the matter of these songs. If he thought there was no ‘bigoted’ singing amongst us at ibrox I reckon he genuinely believed it.

How long have you posted on here? It's what they do. Almost like they are programmed to do this whilst simultaneously green dotting each others posts.

16 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

They’re like a pack of rabid dogs going for the kill. Maybe I deserved it, but I don’t think so.

22 hours ago, Flybhoy said:

Well this is awkward. 

Screenshot_20190505-150429_Chrome.jpg

28 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

How can it have been a genuine mistake given the above? He quotes someone saying the Gerrard chants were tantamount to racism and he denies it was bigoted. He was aware of what they sung and disputed the nature/intent. It also seems difficult to believe any Aberdeen supporters would be aware that the chants weren’t universally condemned by them on this board. I can’t imagine many regular posters didn’t read their own match thread after a victory over Sevco at Ibrox.

It’s clear why he was rounded upon and if a Celtic supporter was shown up in such a way a far more diverse group would be diving in with both feet. Personally I held back last night because the owning was so plain, I have made my own feelings about chants of that type known already and I’d rather focus on the football but let’s call a spade a spade. 

38 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

I think it's less to do with him making a mistake and more to do with how the exact same song can be sectarian when one set of fans sing it and in no way bigoted when other set of fans sing it.

34 minutes ago, Merkland Red said:

How long have you posted on here? It's what they do. Almost like they are programmed to do this whilst simultaneously green dotting each others posts.

I blame the schools.

21 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

They’re like a pack of rabid dogs going for the kill. Maybe I deserved it, but I don’t think so.

You usually come across as a decent poster and truth be told I am surprised to read your stance regarding the Aberdeen support and said song but you've left yourself wide open here mate.

22 hours ago, Tartantony said:

What a lot of pish.

He's 21, winning trophies for the club he loves and playing in Europe regularly. At 21, Roberston was playing in that horrendous English Championship for Hull having played for Queens Park and Dundee United and won f**k all.

He has the potential to be better than Robertson and plenty of time to make his move.

Do you actually believe Tierney has the same level of ambition and more importantly talent than Robertson ??

f**k sake if you do you are a Looney. 

Reddie from Flybhoy incoming.

Edited by Grangemouth Bairn

How can it have been a genuine mistake given the above? He quotes someone saying the Gerrard chants were tantamount to racism and he denies it was bigoted. He was aware of what they sung and disputed the nature/intent. It also seems difficult to believe any Aberdeen supporters would be aware that the chants weren’t universally condemned by them on this board. I can’t imagine many regular posters didn’t read their own match thread after a victory over Sevco at Ibrox.
It’s clear why he was rounded upon and if a Celtic supporter was shown up in such a way a far more diverse group would be diving in with both feet. Personally I held back last night because the owning was so plain, I have made my own feelings about chants of that type known already and I’d rather focus on the football but let’s call a spade a spade. 

Joey has been entirely consistent about sectarian/bigoted chanting on every thread he’s been on that I’ve seen.

The quoted photo doesn’t look great but I think it’s fair to say joey wasn’t at the game and hadn’t heard the chants (let’s not forget that game wasn’t televised anywhere) and had simply made a mistake.

Joey has been entirely consistent about sectarian/bigoted chanting on every thread he’s been on that I’ve seen.

The quoted photo doesn’t look great but I think it’s fair to say joey wasn’t at the game and hadn’t heard the chants (let’s not forget that game wasn’t televised anywhere) and had simply made a mistake.
Aye...a....mistake...[emoji57]