Aberdeen v Celtic...Pittodrie title party?

14 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

Joey has been entirely consistent about sectarian/bigoted chanting on every thread he’s been on that I’ve seen.

The quoted photo doesn’t look great but I think it’s fair to say joey wasn’t at the game and hadn’t heard the chants (let’s not forget that game wasn’t televised anywhere) and had simply made a mistake.

The last two pages of this thread suggest I’d have to do a lot of digging to see anything about the Lustig celebration. What was the story there? Just curious.

I thought it was a ‘that’s it, leagues done’ type celebration.

3 hours ago, Dons_1988 said:

Kingjoey was mistaken in what he said about all Aberdeen fans condemning the Gerrard chants, fair enough. But seems like just a genuine mistake to me.

I’ve seen a lot of his posts and can’t see any genuine hypocrisy on his part when it comes to his own views on the matter of these songs. If he thought there was no ‘bigoted’ singing amongst us at ibrox I reckon he genuinely believed it.

Don’t understand why the Celtic fans have rounded on him in such a way.

It deflects away from their cheer up Derek McInnes song and they don't have to discuss it.

It deflects away from their cheer up Derek McInnes song and they don't have to discuss it.

I know it’s unpopular but the song really doesn’t bother me. It’s aimed very much at his rangers affiliations and not his religious views IMO. I think he knows that and he’s taken it without comment for years.

There are songs that come out of both Celtic and Rangers that I’d say are 100 times worse. The songs supportive of the IRA and UVF for a start.

7 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

I know it’s unpopular but the song really doesn’t bother me. It’s aimed very much at his rangers affiliations and not his religious views IMO. I think he knows that and he’s taken it without comment for years.

There are songs that come out of both Celtic and Rangers that I’d say are 100 times worse. The songs supportive of the IRA and UVF for a start.

There seemed to be one on Saturday that was about Tesco. Probably heard it wrong. I was actually quite impressed that on Saturday quite a few of their songs were actually football related. Possibly the most ever at Pittodrie in my lifetime.

Do you actually believe Tierney has the same level of ambition and more importantly talent than Robertson ??
f**k sake if you do you are a Looney. 
Reddie from Flybhoy incoming.
I think KT is a better player at 21 than Robertson was at 21 so who knows how far he will go. I think he'll end up better than Robertson but i dont care either way, I'm happy we have the 2 of them for Scotland.

I think the looney is the one that claimed he was a shitebag with no ambition. He's 21, winning trophies, playing in Europe and is an internationalist. He has plenty of time

I'm not a huge fan of organised religion in this day and age, I get that it can give people hope but I find it all rather silly.  However, there's just something about this Pope that I like.  Can't quite put my finger on why though.

BmFrn8vIgAEWi_p.jpg

1 minute ago, TheCelt67 said:

I'm not a huge fan of organised religion in this day and age, I get that it can give people hope but I find it all rather silly.  However, there's just something about this Pope that I like.  Can't quite put my finger on why though.

BmFrn8vIgAEWi_p.jpg

can he play right back?

1 minute ago, Drew Brees said:

can he play right back?

Goalkeeper.  Or was that the previous Pope?

ETA never mind, previous Pope was the Hitler Youth fella.  It was John Paul II who was the goalie.

Edited by TheCelt67

6 minutes ago, TheCelt67 said:

Goalkeeper.  Or was that the previous Pope?

ETA never mind, previous Pope was the Hitler Youth fella.  It was John Paul II who was the goalie.

Dont often get goalies that love crosses........

Ok I will see myself out.