Aberdeen v Celtic...Pittodrie title party?

Hahaha tremendous turn of events. I'm sure the raging moron Kingjoey will be along to apologise any minute now.

No way he'll be back, off with his tail between his legs after being shown up to be an utter fanny.

Hahaha tremendous turn of events. I'm sure the raging moron Kingjoey will be along to apologise any minute now.

Disappointed in Dons_1988, expect better from you.

He replied to every other post today within a min or 2 then, suddenly he was gone. What happened? [emoji23]

3 hours ago, LordHawHaw said:

This last few pages have been interesting.

YES, it was a title party !

I’ve celebrated the title a few times this season, maybe it’s because I had other stuff to do but yesterday felt more like “thank f**k that’s over”. :lol:

More important things to be doing on a Sunday than trawling through everything that I’ve posted over the past wee while, and obviously no point in wasting my time as others are so keen to spend their Sunday’s, particularly the one after winning the title, going through my history. I’m genuinely flattered.

if I’ve said anything to offend anyone, I apologise profusely. 

No worries mate, you haven't offended Anyone.

You have been caught out acting like a complete fanny and massive hypocrite. Almost *** like behaviour.

9 hours ago, kingjoey said:

More important things to be doing on a Sunday than trawling through everything that I’ve posted over the past wee while, and obviously no point in wasting my time as others are so keen to spend their Sunday’s, particularly the one after winning the title, going through my history. I’m genuinely flattered.

You specifically said 'no Aberdeen fans said that'

So a quick look at the thread (took about 60 seconds by the way) found quite a few saying so including, quite hilariously yourself. 

You didn't say anything to offend anyone, just made a rip roaring c**t of yourself mate, was rather amusing truth be told.  :lol:

9 hours ago, crispy said:

The last two pages of this thread suggest I’d have to do a lot of digging to see anything about the Lustig celebration. What was the story there? Just curious.

Not sure to be honest mate.   Can certainly see why some are questioning if it was a dig at the support who've claimed he's finished.  Either that or he's saying 'nah lads I'm 32, nae mare beach balls on my heid when I'm celebrating'. 

3 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

You specifically said 'no Aberdeen fans said that'

So a quick look at the thread (took about 60 seconds by the way) found quite a few saying so including, quite hilariously yourself. 

You didn't say anything to offend anyone, just made a rip roaring c**t of yourself mate, was rather amusing truth be told.  :lol:

Can't believe the day after we won the league you took 60 seconds to point out he's a hypocrite.   Haha, lolz, more important things to do etc, etc. :rolleyes:

I have spent the morning in discussions with my solicitors Phukem, Dickem and Twatt to begin proceedings to take out a restraining order against anyone on this thread with “My Team : Celtic” for stalking. As this is now a legal matter, I am unable to discuss matters any further.

Guest Moomintroll
I have spent the morning in discussions with my solicitors Phukem, Dickem and Twatt to begin proceedings to take out a restraining order against anyone on this thread with “My Team : Celtic” for stalking. As this is now a legal matter, I am unable to discuss matters any further.
I believe that Donaldsons Solicitors are the go to guys for all P&B legal matters, get the GDPR on the case as well.