Aberdeen v Celtic...Pittodrie title party?

Just now, Dons_1988 said:

See if you open with something reasonable you might get a reasonable response.

If you open with your hyperbolic nonsense as you usually do when it comes to Aberdeen you’ll be mocked or ignored.

It's not hyperbolic at all. McInnes has never played May in the same role he had with us in the whole time hes been there, as far as I can see. He just seemed to try and replicate how he played in that Semi Final and when that, obviously, didn't work hes just punted him around all the other attacking midfield positions.

Just now, TavTastic said:

He's also been woeful whenever I've seen him. His brutal injury history at Preston has destroyed any pace he had.

His performance at Ibrox last Sunday was one of the worst I've ever seen from him.

His game was always confidence. He'd regularly try and take on three or four players then smash it in from 30 yards, not seen that once for Aberdeen.

His knee being smashed apart probably hadn't helped either.

His game was always confidence. He'd regularly try and take on three or four players then smash it in from 30 yards, not seen that once for Aberdeen.
His knee being smashed apart probably hadn't helped either.

Your first post was drivel mate.

The subsequent two have at least been supported by an argument I suppose.

1 minute ago, Dons_1988 said:

Your first post was drivel mate.

The subsequent two have at least been supported by an argument I suppose.

I imagine you might try and ship May out this Summer, despite the length of contract left, so maybe we'll find out if he is actually done, or if it's just McInnes' inability to adapt.

I imagine you might try and ship May out this Summer, despite the length of contract left, so maybe we'll find out if he is actually done, or if it's just McInnes' inability to adapt.

I’m sure you’ll be the first to let the Aberdeen thread know if he’s not.

1 minute ago, Frank Grimes said:

Sky turning off the microphones as the weegie horde launch into more sectarian singing against the Aberdeen Manager

Sad 

I would be more outraged if Aberdeen supporters didn’t sing the exact same song at Steven Gerrard tbh.

1 minute ago, Romeo said:
2 minutes ago, The OP said:
I would be more outraged if Aberdeen supporters didn’t sing the exact same song at Steven Gerrard tbh.

Strange that eh? They seem to forget that was a thing.

Tbf if I had to pick participants in this game I suspect to be members of the OO I’d go for Lewis Ferguson and John Beaton.