Aberdeen v Celtic...Pittodrie title party?

Cos he’s a scumbag that turned his back on his country. If the next Scotland boss has any balls he will get the wee p***k to f**k.
As a lot of people have said, we have an excellent left back anyway who’s playing at a very high level. Douglas is ample as cover.

No he hasn’t, and no he’s not.

I’d go into more depth than that, but I don’t think it’s necessary.

I will say Celtic clearly don’t give a flying fig about this game.

Good game so far.  One big chance for each so far. 

May is done at this level though. Aberdeen need to bin him in the summer and upgrade.

What a chance! Make that two big chances for Aberdeen... McKenna was brilliant there. 

Edited by TavTastic

31 minutes ago, The OP said:

Andy Walker unconvinced that a shirt pull in the box which impedes a player is a penalty.

Although tbf dunno wtf he was on about saying that could’ve been a red for Logan.

Mehhh. Typical really. Competed well and kept Sellick at arms length except for the one-on-one and the goal. For a change we looked like we might actually get a goal.
Wilson was a tad unlucky with his two chances, but he really has to be scoring both of those. Mays defending at the goal was laughable although a wee bit of pressure on McGregor prior to the cross would have been nice.
What has happened to Devlin? He is a shadow of the player we saw prior to his foot injury.

Just now, Dons_1988 said:

Far better performance than expected but soft goal to lose. Let’s see how we respond.

Probably by losing another...couple

We've actually played not too badly, all things considered. Wilson missing two absolute sitters has cost us, and we just can't afford to miss those today.

May has been dreadful, unfortunately, and Devlin looks dodgy, especially judging aerial balls. McKenna has been very good, and Ball in midfield compensates a bit for Shinnie's absence - gives us a little more presence and mobility in there. Stewart started brightly, but faded a bit.

It's been a more positive performance than I expected, but need to be careful not to let our heads drop now.