Aberdeen v Celtic...Pittodrie title party?

11 minutes ago, Suspect Device said:

We're on a hiding to nothing anyway. I'd have no problem gambling on youth.

I would have a problem playing Stewart who is like a man down. Especially against Celtic.

Play too many youths and taking a 5-0 humping could affect their confidence though.

3 hours ago, DrewDon said:

I'm not one for playing youth just for the sake of it, but I'd probably rather get some minutes into Ross than May or Stewart now. You know what you are likely going to get from both of those guys in this type of game - plenty of huff and puff from May, but no quality; no huff and puff from Stewart, and also no quality. It might be too much too soon for Ross, but at least it's a young guy getting some experience and an idea of the level he should be aiming for in the future. 

Similar feelings about why we should be playing Campbell over Gleeson. 

I’d have no qualms whatsoever about playing Campbell. Acquitted himself very well whenever I’ve seen him play. Top loon.

30 minutes ago, Suspect Device said:

We're on a hiding to nothing anyway. I'd have no problem gambling on youth.

I would have a problem playing Stewart who is like a man down. Especially against Celtic.

He’s a man down against any c**t 

Hope he’s a regular for Sevco next season 

3 hours ago, AngusTheBull said:

I’d have no qualms whatsoever about playing Campbell. Acquitted himself very well whenever I’ve seen him play. Top loon.

He looked fine alongside Shinnie in big games away in Glasgow (Ibrox replay, Parkheid 0-0).

Less so in the SC semi-final we had three teenagers in the midfield, although we were starting to settle down into the game when Craig Thomson intervened.

2 hours ago, kingjoey said:

Out are;

McGinn, Considine, McLennan, Mackay-Steven, Hoban, Frank Ross, Shinnie and hopefully Stewart. On the plus side Shay should be back.

It was interesting to see Ferguson in the middle without shinnie in the semi-final but he let himself down with that tackle.

McLennan is a good out ball for the sheep for me he will be a big miss.

For Celtic it looks like Tierney will be back plus Rogic is getting better game by game.

It was interesting to see Ferguson in the middle without shinnie in the semi-final but he let himself down with that tackle.
McLennan is a good out ball for the sheep for me he will be a big miss.
For Celtic it looks like Tierney will be back plus Rogic is getting better game by game.

How is Teirney back in for Celtic, yet will be missing for Scotland in a few weeks time?

Can see the Pittodrie atmosphere going up a notch after the piss up from tory conference at the AECC today.
Wonder if Mikey The Blade Gove will be out mob-handed tonight looking for revenge on the ASC. Could get tasty.

11 minutes ago, resk said:
5 hours ago, gannonball said:
Can see the Pittodrie atmosphere going up a notch after the piss up from tory conference at the AECC today.

Wonder if Mikey The Blade Gove will be out mob-handed tonight looking for revenge on the ASC. Could get tasty.

I only found out recently the creep was from Aberdeen. Frankie Boyle hit the nail on the head when he said he looked like both a child and a paedophile at the same time. 

Spoiler

No jokes about him now being a celtic fan please :rolleyes:

Edited by gannonball

I only found out recently the creep was from Aberdeen. Frankie Boyle hit the nail on the head when he said he looked like both a child and a paedophile at the same time. 
Spoiler

No jokes about him now being a celtic fan please :rolleyes:

He was adopted.
Original parent(s), from Edinburgh, took one look at the tadger and punted him.

/tadger being Gove not his actual tadger as it is allegedly impressive

1 hour ago, scoobles said:

He was adopted.
Original parent(s), from Edinburgh, took one look at the tadger and punted him.

/tadger being Gove not his actual tadger as it is allegedly impressive

She was probably too poor or ill to look after him and now the bitter b*****d has been trying to shaft all her kind since.

4 minutes ago, Romeo said:

I'm surprised they held their conference in Aberdeen.

Said no one ever...

Was actually up there today for an interview. Havent seen the place so bouncing  up there since the No vote was announced.

Was actually up there today for an interview. Havent seen the place so bouncing  up there since the No vote was announced.
Toon is deid, weather is kak, there are allegedly tories in toon and we play celtic the morn.
Happy fkn holiday weekend