Aberdeen v Celtic...Pittodrie title party?

3 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

The biggest compliment I can pay Romeo is that I prefer reading Wastecoatwilly's work

Some of his posts aren't too bad, although most of them are hilariously nonsensical.

Who cares who goes to the game or not it doesn't make them any different from a supporter that goes to every game. It also the same with the AberDNA it doesn't make you a better supporter if you have subscribe to AberDNA.  

Can understand why a few dons fans don't want to go to this game, it is very unlikely we get a point never mind a win to stop Celtic. If Celtic are winning I'll be way out of there before full time - bad enough when Rangers won the league in 1987.  

Edited by betting competition

Any potential line-up makes for depressing reading, unfortunately.

May and Gleeson should both be dropped after their performances at Ibrox; I wouldn't lose any sleep about not seeing either of them in an Aberdeen jersey again, but lack of available players will probably mean that they both play. Stewart also shouldn't be anywhere near the team, but the same might apply to him. 

Campbell should start, Ball should possibly be moved into midfield (depending on how dross and/or unfit Halford really is), and Wilson was the least terrible of our three recognised strikers on Sunday so should probably get another token start. 

In reality, it is rearranging the deckchairs on the Titanic. The excellent Joe Lewis is the only thing that makes me think we have a slight chance of avoiding a hiding. Even then, I'm not anything like confident.

5 hours ago, Dons_1988 said:

The biggest compliment I can pay Romeo is that I prefer reading Wastecoatwilly's work

They're probably the same person. Wastecoatwilly is deployed as a decoy to make Romeo look less like the sort of person who munches on pieces of chewing gum other people have spat out.

8 hours ago, Romeo said:

I seem to have ruffled a few feathers. This from guys who won't go to support their team because they think they will get beat.

Minter.

Sheep don't have feathers, you ignorant weegie c*** turd.