Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Officer Barbrady

Cowdenbeath vs The Proper Champions

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, ScottR96 said:

I could be miles off here of course but I think he's trying to say there were Clyde fans trying to chance their arm getting in the concession gate who shouldn't be concessions because they were in the pub before. Bizarre if true. 

In any case, there was a club official checking the validity of people's student cards before they even got to the gate, so anybody in the wrong queue would've been weeded out.

I think Cher sang a song about Clyde FC once.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, CowdenPhil said:

For a father of 2 young daughters, your misogyny is disgusting. I suppose you you wouldn't be too pleased if someone called your two wee daughters a similarly misogynistic term. 

Once again a Clyde fan proves that they are all absolute scum.  
 

 

You really do have a bit of a hard on for Clyde fans here.  Pray tell what any of our fans done on Saturday which offended you so much?  Not a hint of trouble all day and plenty of back slapping before and after the game with Cowden fans in the pub.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, bullyweehutch said:

Cowden fans desperate to keep this going seeing as their season is over again

In fairness our season was over weeks ago when we were arithmetically safe from relegation.

Still managed to beat title chasing Clyde though :lol: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
You really do have a bit of a hard on for Clyde fans here.  Pray tell what any of our fans done on Saturday which offended you so much?  Not a hint of trouble all day and plenty of back slapping before and after the game with Cowden fans in the pub.
He's absolutely disperate to find some wrong doing from the Clyde fans. Nearly 800 through on Saturday and the day passed without incident which is a miracle considering every single one of them is a "c**t" and a "scumbag"

Thankfully the locals and Cowdenbeath fans we did speak to were all sound and nothing like Phil.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, The_Pit_Owns said:

 

How long has that commentator been in the job? I lost count of the amount of time he got the wrong name for a player including Cowden players

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, C. Muir said:

How long has that commentator been in the job? I lost count of the amount of time he got the wrong name for a player including Cowden players

I’m sure clubs maybe pay the guy who’s commentating a fee to produce a commentary because I’m sure it’s the same guy that does edin city, Elgin and few league 1 teams highlights. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You have to laugh at some of the Clyde comments regarding the cowden players celebrating in front of them, it’s part time footballers normally playing in front of 300 each week and use took something in the region of 700 fans? Hoping for a bit of a party on the cowden players own back yard, they stopped use from doing so and they scored at your end ofcourse they’re going to celebrate in front of your fans, not everyday players in our league get to play in front of crowds that size. It happens at pretty much every game you watch on the telly whether that be England or Scotland players celebrate in front of opposition fans. Not to mention the way the Clyde players and staff reacted after scoring a last minute penalty that should never have stood at Shielfield last season. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, CowdenPhil said:

I think Cher sang a song about Clyde FC once.

 

We used to play that song at Broadwood every week about 20 year ago, nice try though. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, ScottR96 said:

I could be miles off here of course but I think he's trying to say there were Clyde fans trying to chance their arm getting in the concession gate who shouldn't be concessions because they were in the pub before. Bizarre if true. 

In any case, there was a club official checking the validity of people's student cards before they even got to the gate, so anybody in the wrong queue would've been weeded out.

Yes, an official had to go outside the turnstile as too many had been chancing it. 

No big deal, but then there was no need to call a turnstile operator a bitch.

All the best in the play offs, you may succeed, who knows,  but it will be tough and is quite wide open in my opinion.

Annan on a bit of form so who knows.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, big al said:

Yes, an official had to go outside the turnstile as too many had been chancing it. 

The guy was standing there when i got to the turnstile at about 14:35. I got the impression it was just to unsure everything was running smoothly & the guy seemed in good form, dont think it was down to chancers.

We'll see what happens tonight & take it from there...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, bullyweehutch said:

Cowden fans desperate to keep this going seeing as their season is over again

To be fair, the thread was dying until some moron called the turnstile operator, who I assume was a young lassie based on previous experience, a "bitch" for making a mistake. His daughters will be proud, a real role model.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, CowdenPhil said:

For a father of 2 young daughters, your misogyny is disgusting. I suppose you you wouldn't be too pleased if someone called your two wee daughters a similarly misogynistic term. 

Once again a Clyde fan proves that they are all absolute scum.  
 

 

You are condoning your staff stealing from young kids? And we are the scumbags. The kids had no colours on so nothing to do with clyde fans behaviour which was exemplary anyway. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Muzza81 said:

To be fair, the thread was dying until some moron called the turnstile operator, who I assume was a young lassie based on previous experience, a "bitch" for making a mistake. His daughters will be proud, a real role model.

Mistake. Really. OK you win. I give up. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Bullyme said:

Mistake. Really. OK you win. I give up. 

You must have some sort of evidence as to why it wasn't a mistake? To assume otherwise is wild on your part. I hope your daughters aren't treated this way when they get a part time job.

Well done on admitting I win though, saves us both a lot of time and effort.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Bullyme said:

Staff were not great. The bitch at the concessions gate tried to rip off my two young daughters. After giving her £20for the 2 of them they got a pile of smash including pennies and other shite. I went back and hardly spoke when the cow put a pile of pound coins in my hand. No doubt my complaint will be ignored 

Who did you complain to and are you saying the change was wrong or rather it was made up of some cash denominations that you objected to?  Your comments here re bitch and cow and even rip off will not help elicit a sympathetic response though - maybe for example they walked off before the correct change was fully handed to them and thus the turnstile attendant had the remaining change to hand?  

Edited by Cowden Cowboy
Addition

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Bullyme said:

You are condoning your staff stealing from young kids? And we are the scumbags. The kids had no colours on so nothing to do with clyde fans behaviour which was exemplary anyway. 

Clyde fans behaviour was broadly  ok - the stewards handled things well.  Setting off a series of thunder flashes outside the vets wasn’t helpful and a few were ott at the end - that’s football 

Edited by Cowden Cowboy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Cowden Cowboy said:

Who did you complain to and are you saying the change was wrong or rather it was made up of some cash denominations that you objected to?  Your comments here re bitch and cow and even rip off will not help elicit a sympathetic response though - maybe for example they walked off before the correct change was fully handed to them and thus the turnstile attendant had the remaining change to hand?  

Eight pound chamge they should have got. They got 2pound coins about 8pennies and a few small silver coins. As I said the money was in my hand before I had got the chance to say anything. Complained to a steward who got someone else who took my name and number. As you say though. Its my fault. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Bullyme said:

Eight pound chamge they should have got. They got 2pound coins about 8pennies and a few small silver coins. As I said the money was in my hand before I had got the chance to say anything. Complained to a steward who got someone else who took my name and number. As you say though. Its my fault. 

No but likely a mistake so no need for the abusive tone on here

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...