Cowdenbeath vs The Proper Champions

22 minutes ago, The Minertaur said:

Was wondering what had happened to Barbradys post. Probably the worst I've seen on here and amazed he's not been banned.

For some reason Scotchpie's comment is still up. Clyde FC have some absolute roasters as fans. 

Just now, big al said:

Correct.

Scotchpie is a dick.

For me, Officer Barbrady takes the prize of being the biggest dick in the seething mess that is Clyde.  Got himself right worked up last night. 

At least we've got fans. Cox is a total fud. End of. It's obvious from the hatred that clyde are indeed the big boys in this division. It's even odder that any pub we go into B4 a game the locals are always brand new. Only the sad little Internet creeps on here 

5 minutes ago, Bullyme said:

At least we've got fans. Cox is a total fud. End of. It's obvious from the hatred that clyde are indeed the big boys in this division. It's even odder that any pub we go into B4 a game the locals are always brand new. Only the sad little Internet creeps on here 

Why are Clyde FC so angry all the time? Why ? 

:lol: don't count yourself as the big boys. I hate all the other teams in the league so you're nothing special.

5 minutes ago, CowdenPhil said:

Officer Barbrady was last night and still is after your doing off the mighty Cowden. 

How are you coping my Bully Wee pal? 

I'm fine mate. Had a great day yesterday despite the result. Diamonds bar was great and so we're all the locals I spoke to. No seeth here pal

3 minutes ago, Bullyme said:

I'm fine mate. Had a great day yesterday despite the result. Diamonds bar was great and so we're all the locals I spoke to. No seeth here pal

Good to hear. Good luck in the play offs my Bully Wee pal. 

31 minutes ago, Bullyme said:

The arrogance and billy  big time bullshit of your fans on here are the only reason you get grief on here. It’s the same guys, I was in Diamonds which you packed out.

Think a few lines were crossed in terms of Cox and how some of our support reacted. Calling him a dick of whatever, or reacting angrily to his goading is fine, we all know (as does he) that he couldn’t lace the boots of anyone in our squad, but to attack the man over his struggles with mental health is too far in my book.

Am no fan of him after his antics yesterday but it took some bottle for him to speak out in that video. And regardless, football is all about goading, that’s why we love it.

I’m the first to lose the rag at the game but i think football fans in general need to take a step back sometimes and remember that words can have an impact, and that the lads on the pitch are still human beings who have lives outwith the pitch.

Only person I’d condone constant abuse towards is the paedophille Thomson.

FTR despite the result, yesterday was a great day out. Fantastic crowd and the minute Peterhead took the lead it was game over anyway. Just enjoyed singing and losing the rag with some of the cowden players at the end.

We didn’t show up, Cowdenbeath deserved the win, no arguments about it. 

Cowdenbeath staff excellent and also appreciative towards the Racewall guys for being willing to delay their meeting should the unthinkable happen, obviously they started on time. 

Diamond Bar was excellent, staff very tolerant and welcoming, something some other towns in Scotland can learn from, locals were good chat as well. 

David Cox, good wee player but prone to being an idiot at times, the GIRUY moment was odd as I’ve never heard any abuse towards him but if there is history of it then fair enough. 

Lastly,  a get it up yae is always good but if my team scores I’d rather they celebrated with us. 

Onto the playoffs I suppose!

Edited by Ingo ohne Flamingo

1 hour ago, Ingo ohne Flamingo said:

We didn’t show up, Cowdenbeath deserved the win, no arguments about it. 

Cowdenbeath staff excellent and also appreciative towards the Racewall guys for being willing to delay their meeting should the unthinkable happen, obviously they started on time. 

Diamond Bar was excellent, staff very tolerant and welcoming, something some other towns in Scotland can learn from, locals were good chat as well. 

David Cox, good wee player but prone to being an idiot at times, the GIRUY moment was odd as I’ve never heard any abuse towards him but if there is history of it then fair enough. 

Lastly,  a get it up yae is always good but if my team scores I’d rather they celebrated with us. 

Onto the playoffs I suppose!

Good post, there are some decent Clyde fans after all.

Und, Ich  auch.

A number of Clyde fans have reported the post. It’s why it was removed, that and the posts that contained it in quotes. It was disgusting and any Clyde fan that condones it needs to have a long hard look at themselves.
I dont think any of us condone the comments. I did have my say on the matter in this thread after it was said. Just because others didnt acknowledge it with a reply doesn't mean they condone it.

Great atmosphere in Diamonds before the game with both sets of fans. Thats what it's all about.