Cowdenbeath vs The Proper Champions

For a father of 2 young daughters, your misogyny is disgusting. I suppose you you wouldn't be too pleased if someone called your two wee daughters a similarly misogynistic term. 
Once again a Clyde fan proves that they are all absolute scum.  

Is grouping a section of our community and stating that they are "all scum" not a kind of bigotry?

Would you be happy if someone said that about any other group based on their football, religious leanings or their ethnic identity?

If your going to claim the moral high ground you need to be consistent.

For a father of 2 young daughters, your misogyny is disgusting. I suppose you you wouldn't be too pleased if someone called your two wee daughters a similarly misogynistic term. 
Once again a Clyde fan proves that they are all absolute scum.  

So you’re digging him out for calling a lassie a bitch but then go on to call his daughters ‘scum’ as they are Clyde supporters.
Ironic, but you seem to be of as much intelligence not to get it.
Carry on with your bile.

54 minutes ago, Bullyme said:

Eight pound chamge they should have got. They got 2pound coins about 8pennies and a few small silver coins. As I said the money was in my hand before I had got the chance to say anything. Complained to a steward who got someone else who took my name and number. As you say though. Its my fault. 

Sounds to me that they got their £3 in change and weren't given a £5 note.  Sounds like an honest mistake which could easily happen.  

Saying the gate staff are on the fiddle and bitches really isn't helping your cause.  

Edited by The Minertaur

2 minutes ago, The Minertaur said:

Sounds to me that they got their £3 in change and weren't given a £5 note.  Sounds like an honest mistake which could easily happen to me.  

Saying the gate staff are on the fiddle and bitches really isn't helping your cause.  

Especially by turnstile staff that, will have been stressed by the large away support meaning they, will have been trying to work as quickly as possible.

18 hours ago, haufdaft said:

Is grouping a section of our community and stating that they are "all scum" not a kind of bigotry?

Would you be happy if someone said that about any other group based on their football, religious leanings or their ethnic identity?

If your going to claim the moral high ground you need to be consistent.

Its more class based snobbery on my part. 

18 hours ago, The Clyde Man said:

So you’re digging him out for calling a lassie a bitch but then go on to call his daughters ‘scum’ as they are Clyde supporters.
Ironic, but you seem to be of as much intelligence not to get it.
Carry on with your bile.

How do we know the kids were Clyde fans, They could have been dragged along by their misogynistic father.

• 2 weeks later...