Cowdenbeath vs The Proper Champions

On 06/05/2019 at 07:20, Ingo ohne Flamingo said:

We didn’t show up, Cowdenbeath deserved the win, no arguments about it. 

Cowdenbeath staff excellent and also appreciative towards the Racewall guys for being willing to delay their meeting should the unthinkable happen, obviously they started on time. 

Diamond Bar was excellent, staff very tolerant and welcoming, something some other towns in Scotland can learn from, locals were good chat as well. 

David Cox, good wee player but prone to being an idiot at times, the GIRUY moment was odd as I’ve never heard any abuse towards him but if there is history of it then fair enough. 

Lastly,  a get it up yae is always good but if my team scores I’d rather they celebrated with us. 

Onto the playoffs I suppose!

Staff were not great. The bitch at the concessions gate tried to rip off my two young daughters. After giving her £20for the 2 of them they got a pile of smash including pennies and other shite. I went back and hardly spoke when the cow put a pile of pound coins in my hand. No doubt my complaint will be ignored 

Wait all this fuss about Cowdenbeath players celebrating in front of the Clyde fans - I didn't realise that we had scored the winner at the away end with the Clyde fans being nearest :lol:  

24 minutes ago, Bullyme said:

Staff were not great. The bitch at the concessions gate tried to rip off my two young daughters. After giving her £20for the 2 of them they got a pile of smash including pennies and other shite. I went back and hardly spoke when the cow put a pile of pound coins in my hand. No doubt my complaint will be ignored 

The ‘bitch’ ,as you so eloquently put it, at the turnstile, just maybe had a rough time from Clyde fans trying to pay in the concession gate after coming straight from the pub.

On 05/05/2019 at 21:41, big al said:

The arrogance and billy  big time bullshit of your fans on here are the only reason you get grief on here. It’s the same guys, I was in Diamonds which you packed out.

this.

ive always had a liking for clyde after I used to go and see them when I was a student in Glasgow("Clark must go!!":lol:) but they have a huge number of wallopers following them if this forum is any guide

Wait all this fuss about Cowdenbeath players celebrating in front of the Clyde fans - I didn't realise that we had scored the winner at the away end with the Clyde fans being nearest :lol:  

Yes in 1st half we celebrated at end we scored and did the same in the second half. Same thing happens every week and that is what more or less every club does

Yes in 1st half we celebrated at end we scored and did the same in the second half. Same thing happens every week and that is what more or less every club does

Aye it is

Seen it happen infront of me at EF/Airdrie/Dumbarton....... Clyde...!! [emoji23][emoji23]

12 minutes ago, big al said:

The ‘bitch’ ,as you so eloquently put it, at the turnstile, just maybe had a rough time from Clyde fans trying to pay in the concession gate after coming straight from the pub.

Are you suggesting that you can't be of drinking age and be classed as a concession? 

Wait all this fuss about Cowdenbeath players celebrating in front of the Clyde fans - I didn't realise that we had scored the winner at the away end with the Clyde fans being nearest [emoji38]  
think it was more the stuff at the end of the game that was just stupid on the part of some of the cowdenbeath players [emoji23]

do the players usually run off the pitch and stand on the tyres when the score [emoji23]

all done and dusted off to the play offs

3 minutes ago, cfcuk said:

do the players usually run off the pitch and stand on the tyres when the score emoji23.png

I've seen players stand on the tyres before yes. Doesn't happen too often but it has happened.

I've seen players stand on the tyres before yes. Doesn't happen too often but it has happened.
our players this season have been booked for running behind the goal to celebrate with fans its all a bit inconsistent I don't think players should get booked at all

as said nobody really bothered about the celebration at the goal a few shouts that was it It was more the stuff at the end it was stupid and crass but each to their own

cracking support through stuck with the team right to the end [emoji106]

1 hour ago, Bullyme said:

For a father of 2 young daughters, your misogyny is disgusting. I suppose you you wouldn't be too pleased if someone called your two wee daughters a similarly misogynistic term. 

Once again a Clyde fan proves that they are all absolute scum.  

18 minutes ago, onecowden said:

I’m reasonably sure you know what he is suggesting

I could be miles off here of course but I think he's trying to say there were Clyde fans trying to chance their arm getting in the concession gate who shouldn't be concessions because they were in the pub before. Bizarre if true. 

In any case, there was a club official checking the validity of people's student cards before they even got to the gate, so anybody in the wrong queue would've been weeded out.

2 minutes ago, ScottR96 said:

I could be miles off here of course but I think he's trying to say there were Clyde fans trying to chance their arm getting in the concession gate who shouldn't be concessions because they were in the pub before. Bizarre if true. 

In any case, there was a club official checking the validity of people's student cards before they even got to the gate, so anybody in the wrong queue would've been weeded out.

I think Cher sang a song about Clyde FC once.