Cowdenbeath vs The Proper Champions

4 minutes ago, Gene Wilder said:
3 hours ago, big al said:
No allegiance here to either of those 2 mobs pal. 

Fife is well known for its bigotry, you are so set in the past that the the buses left at 1pm and arrived in Cowdenbeath in 1975 !

Patter.

6 minutes ago, Gene Wilder said:
3 hours ago, big al said:
No allegiance here to either of those 2 mobs pal. 

Fife is well known for its bigotry, you are so set in the past that the the buses left at 1pm and arrived in Cowdenbeath in 1975 !

I was referring to myself and not speaking for the whole of Fife, thought that was quite obvious. Every region is plagued with bigotry, especially the 1 your club comes from so your point is irrelevant.

I was referring to myself and not speaking for the whole of Fife, thought that was quite obvious. Every region is plagued with bigotry, especially the 1 your club comes from so your point is irrelevant.
Bigotry down our way is down to 2 teams, nobody else cares. You have a Lodge outside your ground ?

12 minutes ago, Gene Wilder said:
18 minutes ago, big al said:

Bigotry down our way is down to 2 teams, nobody else cares. You have a Lodge outside your ground ?

That’s Shimla Palace, an Indian buffet.

12 minutes ago, Gene Wilder said:
18 minutes ago, big al said:

Cleverly disguised as an Indian restaurant. Those pesky masons sure are sneaky:lol:

13 minutes ago, Gene Wilder said:
19 minutes ago, big al said:

No it's an Indian restaurant!

19 hours ago, Scotchpie said:
20 hours ago, Lawro said:
David Cox. CFC POY at awards tonite. A fighter for the cause.

GIRFUY.
Rapist apologists take note.

Just as well there's no many kids around Central Park when that's your teams role model. Keep him there next season, it's close to the bridges.

That BTW is a fucking vile comment, beyond patter. 

10 minutes ago, Pandamonium said:

The one Barbrady posted late last night was worse and worthy of a ban if you ask me.  Scumbag.

What was that about? 

Absolutely bewildering none of the Clyde support have pulled there fan up on that comment, brutal. 

What was that about? 
Absolutely bewildering none of the Clyde support have pulled there fan up on that comment, brutal. 

A number of Clyde fans have reported the post. It’s why it was removed, that and the posts that contained it in quotes. It was disgusting and any Clyde fan that condones it needs to have a long hard look at themselves.

5 hours ago, haufdaft said:

Before this match "controversy" I had no idea who Cox was.

By this time next week, I'll have have no idea who he is again.

who the f**K IS COX ? never heard of him till saturday.