Cowdenbeath vs The Proper Champions

Just now, Muzza81 said:

How does he have an unusual mindset? Football is literally about beating your opponent and what you are insinuating is utterly embarrassing. I’d be embarrassed if I was you. You’re genuinely upset as someone celebrated too hard :lol: 

Nothing to do with the celebrations

Try again

I’m told that briefly 8/1 was on offer. Think the bookies were listening to Clyde fans on here but who gives a f**k. Great profitable day !
not a bad way to end your season 6 /1 was generous looking at our record at central park

10 hours ago, You Only Live Twice said:

Aye, “brilliant.” No malice either, that’s good emoji23.png

If competitive means constantly and needlessly manhandling players, losing your head and trying to start fights, goading opposition fans for no reason and generally being a complete wee p***k then yes indeed, he is the very definition of competitive.

I don’t know what Tom Lang did to rile him so much today but Cox was an utter walloper, much in the same vein as Scott Brown.

Easily my second most hated scumbag player in this league.

As you said, you DONT KNOW what Lang did, so stop just talking pish for the sake of it.

Love how you Clyde fans just blame Cox/ the ref/ the sfa for everything. Sober up, grow up, and for your own sakes shut up.

ps scott brown has done pretty well for himself  whether you like him or not.

In all seriousness, it’s embarrassing hating someone cause they committed too many fouls on a football pitch but singing the name of rapists and racists. Imagine that was actually your life. A grown man having that thought process. Wild.

Perfectly reasonable to hate someone for their arsehole behaviour witnessed with your own eyes rather than jump on the bandwagon over something you actually know nothing about. But each to their own. . .

I’m told that briefly 8/1 was on offer. Think the bookies were listening to Clyde fans on here but who gives a f**k. Great profitable day !

Enjoy your win and the profits from 800 Clyde fans coming into your one horse town.

The wee guy Cox is still a roaster though.
The way your team celebrated in front of the Clyde fans said it all for me.

You are nothing.[emoji1360]

50 minutes ago, Clyde soccer trendy said:

Enjoy your win and the profits from 800 Clyde fans coming into your one horse town.

The wee guy Cox is still a roaster though.
The way your team celebrated in front of the Clyde fans said it all for me.

You are nothing.emoji1360.png

What can we say, you’re the biggest team we’ve ever beaten. 

What a day, still celebrating.

Muzza has owned the Clyde fans on here all week. Cox and Allan to cause you problems he said, and Cowden to win and spoil your party.

Dont be daft , they said. Clyde are the giants of this league and we’re about to win it.

( summary of the first 9 pages incase you haven’t read)

Muzza has owned the Clyde fans on here all week. Cox and Allan to cause you problems he said, and Cowden to win and spoil your party.
Dont be daft , they said. Clyde are the giants of this league and we’re about to win it.
( summary of the first 9 pages incase you haven’t read)
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

with all those fantastic players I'm surprised you finished 6th
But good to see how much it means to the cowdenbeath fans to beat us

hope you enjoyed another season of trying to avoid the lowland league [emoji106]

on to the play offs hopefully we can get promoted through that route

28 minutes ago, cfcuk said:

emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png

with all those fantastic players I'm surprised you finished 6th
But good to see how much it means to the cowdenbeath fans to beat us

hope you enjoyed another season of trying to avoid the lowland league emoji106.png

on to the play offs hopefully we can get promoted through that route

See you next season.

6 minutes ago, You Only Live Twice said:

To address some other Cowden clown point, not a single one of our players has attempted to deliberately antagonise another professional or fan this entire season, let alone celebrate in front of them. In fact the only players I have observed doing it are Burgh’s beast, Beath’s nutter and Annan’s hatchet men. But each to their own. 

The Broadwood angels! 

7 minutes ago, You Only Live Twice said:

What an absolute mess of a post. Imagine winning and still being such a havering tool emoji1.png

There is equally nothing to suggest Lang did anything wrong at all, and it is certainly not in his nature. Everyone on here knows Cox was a complete little tadger, you will rarely see a more obvious penalty, and our punishment this year was bemusing. No drink or childishness involved, I can understand why the truth must be painful for you to hear though. ps Brown is universally despised outside his respective bigot brother, and level of success is no excuse for behaviour involved whatsoever, so I’m really not sure what your last remark is even attempting to justify?

To address some other Cowden clown point, not a single one of our players has attempted to deliberately antagonise another professional or fan this entire season, let alone celebrate in front of them. In fact the only players I have observed doing it are Burgh’s beast, Beath’s nutter and Annan’s hatchet men. But each to their own. emoji1303.png

Danny Lennon wouldn't stand for it. 

The Broadwood angels! 
no they just prefer to celebrate with their own fans if non entities like the cowdenbeath players feel a relivance by running over to us good luck to them it clearly made their day [emoji23]