Cowdenbeath vs The Proper Champions

Fair play to Cowdenbeath they took their chances and defended our punts up the park well.

We were really poor. Dont know why Currie didnt come off his line for the first goal. Poor decision from Cuddihy to try a 30 yard shot which they blocked then ran up the park and scored from for the second.

Said it before but Nicol is an absolute man down, he's a total hindrance on our team in the middle of the park and weve had our best form without him in the side. Hope Lennon benches him for the playoffs. 

Disappointing to not win the league but given our poor start to the season and the points deduction it was always going to be tough. Saying that we did excellently to take it to the last day. Well done to Cowdenbeath for taking the race for 6th to the final day...

Don't know why Cox went off on one. Comes across as a right wee ned as he did during his Annan days. His tattoos from generictribaltattoos.com also confirm he is a ned. Shitehawk of a guy.

Onwards to the playoffs. Big improvement needed for them. Not panicking though, only our 2nd off day, including Elgin away, since Peterhead beat us at Broadwood in November.

Also, outstanding away support today. Best I've seen since Ibrox with Robert's team. To have 800+ in this league is a great achievement! The atmosphere was second to none.

Mon the Bully Wee!

Edited by BullyWeeStonehouse

12 minutes ago, Lawro said:

David Cox. CFC POY at awards tonite. A fighter for the cause.

GIRFUY.

Rapist apologists take note.

Oh dear. Someone mentioned the place was full of despair. Yep, the whole town. Absolute hovel. Any sympathy or empathy I would have for a club like yours dies when I see that behaviour applauded by geriatric club officials. I now hope the despair continues, as it most certainly looks like doing. Those hanging around especially at the end reminded me of the film with Burt Reynolds and the banjo boy.

By tomorrow we will have moved on and forgotten about you. You on the other hand will waken up to a Sunday morning with the rest of the undead.

Players not allowed to celebrate a win? If you can let us know what players are allowed to celebrate that would be great. Sorry to upset you by the players celebrating too hard.
why didn't they just celebrate with the cowdenbeath fans ? Even at the goal one of the players ran right off the pitch towards us , but pleading to know they care more about a big away support than their own fans

it wasn't all of them just two or three

ps as said you were right up for it today and a good way to finish your season

Players not allowed to celebrate a win? If you can let us know what players are allowed to celebrate that would be great. Sorry to upset you by the players celebrating too hard.

That wee w****r cox chose to celebrate your winning goal by running past his team mates, jumping onto a tyre and giving it big licks to the Clyde fans. He should have been sent off twice at least for raising his hands before his antics at full time. An utter shitgibbon, I can see why he is held in such high regards by you mutants.

1 hour ago, RutherGlen said:

I dunno...i found the jeopardy of the blocked urinal pretty exciting. Shitehole, shite fans and a depressing feeling of despair pervaded the entire place. Will not miss it next season when we're flying high in League 1. 

Hope the steward enjoys my overpriced can of IPA...pr!ck.

https://tse1.mm.bing.net/th?id=OGC.c60f41109736e35368557d97257de854&pid=Api&rurl=https%3a%2f%2fmedia.giphy.com%2fmedia%2f8jLWtuTzN2DoQ%2fgiphy.gif&ehk=M8kAgU8haxPqUaCd2wlkSw

Clyde played shite today and will now do well to reach the play off final. The officials were the usual wet behind the ears bunch and Cowdenbeath (the team and Manager) are a dispicable shower of *unts. I used to have sympathy for Cox and his woes. Not now. The wee fucker is the making of his own mind fucks. Wonder why your disliked. Get your performance recorded and view it for yourself. I hope when his karma injury cones it's as bad as what he tries to inflict on others. Well stewarded game. Cowden fans didn't need to get involved, just enjoy the win but when wee fannies like him do that don't expect 6/700 opposition fans to sit on their hands and clap particularly when it was not a meaningless match.

8 hours ago, gogsy said:

Ach theres a clear difference between admin cock up and cheating. Otherwise how many points have Cowdenbeath been deducted for cheating over the years?

Fair enough a admin f**k up not that it mattered in the end:lol:

David Cox. CFC POY at awards tonite. A fighter for the cause.

GIRFUY.
Rapist apologists take note.
Just as well there's no many kids around Central Park when that's your teams role model. Keep him there next season, it's close to the bridges.

With Peterhead leading comfortably at halftime the game became less important. Still a good win for us. Hopefully we can keep players and recruit well in the close season. Good luck in the playoffs.
Why isn't it getting presented at Balmoral at 11 PM? Oh wait...That's just the shite they dream up for Clyde.

All said, congratulations. Glad it wasn't only the four points in the end.

That’s my first visit to Cowdenbeath since Brian Carrigans goal won a cup game for us there. Must have been about 2000/1 ! Don’t tend to do many away games since those days although been to a few recently. Place hasn’t changed much but, result apart, I actually quite enjoyed it. People at the club are friendly and easy going and no sign of jumped up stewards like the ones we used to have before the current lot. Good atmosphere in the old stand. Pity we were shite right enough. 

Just as well there's no many kids around Central Park when that's your teams role model. Keep him there next season, it's close to the bridges.
Dislike a player all you like for whatever reason you wish, but this is bang out of order. You, along with your comrade above wishing a 'karma injury' are utter vermin.

3 minutes ago, cowdenbeath said:

Apparently Clyde forgot to take their League 2 winners board with them after the game. If they get in touch with our office i'm sure someone can arrange for it getting sent through to Broadwood.

Just plaster a Cowden badge over ours and get your squad to recreate their celebration of the second goal in front of it - would look far less incongruous than it did earlier on.

Edited by the_bully_wee

Just now, Aberdeen Cowden said:

Clyde fans taking this really well. Shame the whole world is against them. Sad thing for the rest of this league is that they’ll still be here next season.

They won’t get past Annan.

Although i're 90% of Clyde fans who go to Clyde games regular are good guys there were some right roasters in their support today.

2 minutes ago, the_bully_wee said:

Just plaster a Cowden badge over ours and get your squad to recreate their celebration of the second goal in front of it - would look far less incongruous than it did earlier on.

I sure the SPFL will collect it and either chuck it in a skip or maybe wheel it out next season if you have another chance on the last day.