Cowdenbeath vs The Proper Champions

6 minutes ago, HenryHill said:

Why would they be having a love in if they don't win the league? They would have at least two play off games to go. What so daft about expecting fans to leave within 45 minutes of the game finishing when it isn't the last game?

You're obviously not aware of the points deduction scenario, which in effect would see us win the title outright with a win, had it not occurred. The efforts of players and managers supercedes imcompetence elsewhere- THAT is why we ARE having a "love-in"- with Ally scoring. 

Just now, Brazilianlex said:

I’m not worried 

You sure? The fact your club is preparing itself for a payday by hawking us all over the stadium, and the fact we're a wee bit noisy seems to suggest a few of you lot will be carrying notebooks. And not for autographs.

I repeat- there won't be a single shred of "loutish"behaviour. Sorry to disappoint. 

2 minutes ago, Officer Barbrady said:

You sure? The fact your club is preparing itself for a payday by hawking us all over the stadium, and the fact we're a wee bit noisy seems to suggest a few of you lot will be carrying notebooks. And not for autographs.

I repeat- there won't be a single shred of "loutish"behaviour. Sorry to disappoint. 

I’m sure

24 minutes ago, Officer Barbrady said:

You're obviously not aware of the points deduction scenario, which in effect would see us win the title outright with a win, had it not occurred. The efforts of players and managers supercedes imcompetence elsewhere- THAT is why we ARE having a "love-in"- with Ally scoring. 

Well you kept it so quiet. Actually, if you lot had done your paperwork properly we would be above Queens Park by virtue of coming before them in the alphabet. Stoic bunch us Cowden lot.

ETA. Just realised thats not quite righy because their hoal difference would be worse so we would have been ahead on goal difference. Which isnt as cool but also worse.

Edited by HenryHill

13 minutes ago, HenryHill said:

Well you kept it so quiet. Actually, if you lot had done your paperwork properly we would be above Queens Park by virtue of coming before them in the alphabet. Stoic bunch us Cowden lot.

ETA. Just realised thats not quite righy because their hoal difference would be worse so we would have been ahead on goal difference. Which isnt as cool but also worse.

Still £2k in prize money to fight over. 

1 hour ago, HenryHill said:

It's not quite right because you are 3 points behind us and we were only awarded 2 points by the SFA. So the hoal difference doesn't matter.

29 minutes ago, Bring Your Own Socks said:

It's not quite right because you are 3 points behind us and we were only awarded 2 points by the SFA. So the hoal difference doesn't matter.

You only got two points? In that case, carry on.

From the Cowden FB

MATCH ARRANGEMENTS v CLYDE

The final league match of the SPFL season takes place on Saturday as we welcome Danny Lennon and his Clyde side to Central Park.

Clyde fans should enter the stadium through the High Street turnstiles as normal and will be housed in the Old Stand and West Terracing (behind the goal at the Chapel Street end).

Admission is as follows :

Adults - £12
Concessions - £6 (65+, under 16s, students, disabled (with/without carer) - ID may be requested)

After the game, Clyde fans should leave the ground by the Chapel Street exit rather than the High Street end where they came in. All supporter buses will pick up fans at Chapel Street.

Really looking forward to this one. Irrespective of what Peterhead do today (should get a point really).

Probably one of the few low points for the club this year was the cup defeat at Cowdenbeath. Clyde didn't turn up that day at all. Hopefully Clyde can put that right later on forgetting events at Hampden. Furthermore not picking up any further injuries or suspensions etc pre the playoffs.

Lads have been fantastic particularly since Peterhead (A), let's finish the league campaign off in style.

Edited by TheBigGuy

22 minutes ago, cowdenbeath said:

What you like cheats to win? 

Don't be sore. You should be grateful we engineered this season so that we could win the league at your hovel of a football stadium, thus quadrupling your average gate and boosting your club's finances. I trust the red carpet has been dusted down and any traces of animal faecal matter removed? You should be welcoming us like royalty.

Don't be sore. You should be grateful we engineered this season so that we could win the league at your hovel of a football stadium, thus quadrupling your average gate and boosting your club's finances. I trust the red carpet has been dusted down and any traces of animal faecal matter removed? You should be welcoming us like royalty.

Yes, indeed you are all very, very welcome.

On a side note, could someone please recommend a pub near the ground for a quick pint before kick off? I'll only have about 20 mins so proximity to the stadium is my main concern.
There's absolutely none near the ground. You're fucked. Sorry.

On a side note, could someone please recommend a pub near the ground for a quick pint before kick off? I'll only have about 20 mins so proximity to the stadium is my main concern.

The ground is a two minute walk to the High Street. There are a few pubs on this particular stretch. Nearest is Partners.