Cowdenbeath vs The Proper Champions

Delighted Clyde can still win it and great for the club it will boost the coffers unexpectedly. Maybe not huge sums but a bonus none the less.

Hope Peterhead win it though the best team in the league I have seen. Also means another pishy away game out the way.

Delighted Clyde can still win it and great for the club it will boost the coffers unexpectedly. Maybe not huge sums but a bonus none the less.
Hope Peterhead win it though the best team in the league I have seen. Also means another pishy away game out the way.
and nothing better for home support to stop a team winning the title on your own ground , I recon we will bring 700 plus through as you say that's an extra 7k plus in the coffers

1 hour ago, cfcuk said:

there is right good support coming through on Saturday so the cowdenbeath treasurer will be pleased emoji16.png i know some don't but I like going to central park especially the old stand the atmosphere and noise created is excellent ok view isn't best but no worse than standing at ground level a some other grounds ( infact better ) and your always made feel welcome by cowdenbeath as a club , stewards one of best in league
on to the game don't think we are Mr Bollan' s favourite set of fans he will be hoping for a right big GIRUY emoji23.png and the cowdenbeath players well nobody like a team winning title on your own ground
The same goes for queens at hampden
going to be a cracking atmosphere
Come on the Clyde

Cowden being as motivated as we are is exactly what we want- no favours or excuses. 

11 hours ago, Bulstrode said:
11 hours ago, The Minertaur said:
As funny as Jim McInally bottling the league would be I can't see past Cowden winning here. Cowden 5 Clyde 0. Allan with 2 hat tricks.

2 hat tricks = 6. Did you count them on your right hand? Knob.

:lol: Always one.

A few busses already sold out for the game on Saturday. Hopefully we can pack the old stand & make a fair auld noise.

As for the game itself, i am just absolutely delighted it means something. To take it to the last game of the season with a chance albeit slim chance is remarkable given the points situation.

Regardless of what position we finish in the league come 5pm it's been a joy to follow this group of players. One way or another we will get promoted.

Going to be the longest week in work ever.

Let's just try win and see where we are at full time.

Either way I'm still proud of the players taking it to the last day despite the overly harsh punishments from the SFA.
Cant see QeePee winning but you never know I said I cant see Stirling getting anything.

13 hours ago, nickCFC58 said:

Hate the old rickety stand, always feels really dark. Hopefully we’ll have enough there to fill both either way

A top half finish has really gone to your heads.

Enough to fill the terrace and the stand, really?

Edited by big al

12 hours ago, sydney said:

With Clyde running free transport and the (albeit outside) chance of us finishing top, there’s likely to be a big travelling support. Where in the ground are we likely to be put ? 

Apparently you have the whole ground. Keep checking your website every 2 mins for the rest of the week regarding tickets as police have now made this game all ticket. You better keep checking though, they will shift in no time.

1 hour ago, big al said:

Apparently you have the whole ground. Keep checking your website every 2 mins for the rest of the week regarding tickets as police have now made this game all ticket. You better keep checking though, they will shift in no time.

Smashin, I’ll be sitting in the new stand then. 

Took me a while to realise this was sarcastic, as chances of us packing Central Park aren’t that outlandish [emoji16][emoji16][emoji16]

A top half finish has really gone to your heads.
Enough to fill the terrace and the stand, really?

Well maybe not fill - probably poorly worded - but have a decent presence at both sides. Attendance at playoff final at hampden was 2300 a few years ago and there can’t have been any more than 400 (being generous) QP fans so can’t see why we wouldn’t have a decent amount. That being said hampden is a lot more accessible than Cowdenbeath

4 minutes ago, nickCFC58 said:

Well maybe not fill - probably poorly worded - but have a decent presence at both sides. Attendance at playoff final at hampden was 2300 a few years ago and there can’t have been any more than 400 (being generous) QP fans so can’t see why we wouldn’t have a decent amount. That being said hampden is a lot more accessible than Cowdenbeath

Out of interest, how many do you think we'll travel with on Saturday?

44 minutes ago, nickCFC58 said:

I admire the enthusiasm Nick but the evidence was provided last week that the crowd at Hampden in May 2016 was 2,100 and a bit, and i agree - i too believe we supplied 70%+ of that. However, we cannot get interested in undeclareds or "doctoring", we DID have the majority and i fully expect us to have at least a four-to-one ratio at Central Park on Saturday for a potentially historic occasion, but sliding in an inch or two gives people the idea that we're bothered by what they think. I wouldn't give a f**k if there were 50 of us watching Clyde playing kerbie from a pavement, i'd still be there.