Cowdenbeath vs The Proper Champions

7 minutes ago, FREDDYFRY said:

Of course you have to let Clyde win:
Danny Lennon is a Saint
SFA are Cheating Bams
Jim McInally.. I rest my case
See you Saturday ladsemoji3.png

Danny's Alloa relegated up from the championship on the last day time for revenge:lol:

Apparently Clyde are getting the full stand for this game, actually quite worried about this game not a great record up there and let’s be honest we are hoping for a miracle if Queen’s Park beat Peterhead.

I’m not a believer but I might be until Saturday :angel

15 minutes ago, BullyWeeLad said:

Apparently Clyde are getting the full stand for this game, actually quite worried about this game not a great record up there and let’s be honest we are hoping for a miracle if Queen’s Park beat Peterhead.

I’m not a believer but I might be until Saturday :angel

You always get the full old stand.

Big If. Though Clyde win 5-0 & Peterhead draw. Who wins league.. ??

Anything up to a 3-3 draw coupled with a 5-0 win, we would win the league I think. The best bet is just to win the match and hope our old pals QP do us a massive favour. Both us and Peterhead don’t exactly have superb records at the venues we’re heading to.

Might be wrong but had a discussion after the game yesterday whom believed it goes to head to head if GD was the same  rather than goals scored which would have Peterhead winning the league

Edited by C. Muir

It would take an absolutely unbelievable performance to win 5-0. Not that I don’t think we’re capable but it’d be a very tall order given Cowdenbeath aren’t Berwick. I mentioned else where that I’d accepted the play offs after the deduction. Let’s just go, hopefully get the win, and see what happens.