Sign in to follow this  
MarkPockets

Relegation/Promotion Party (Falkirk V County)

I like Robson for his speed and willingness to offer a threat on the overlap, he caused County problems in the 1-1 in Grangemouth last time around.  His defending at McMullan's goal on Saturday was laughably bad though.

There are arguments for all kinds of changes, but I expect County will start with the same XI who scored 7 in the last couple of games.

Do Falkirk seriously have no one better to play in CM than Paul Paton?  He's comfortably the worst player in the league.  And that's bringing Mark Durnan and Danny Devine into consideration.
Hes not even the worst player in our team m9

Just now, Bairnardo said:
7 minutes ago, TheScarf said:
Do Falkirk seriously have no one better to play in CM than Paul Paton?  He's comfortably the worst player in the league.  And that's bringing Mark Durnan and Danny Devine into consideration.

Hes not even the worst player in our team m9

Jesus, you lot really are shite.

12 hours ago, bud1876 said:
18 hours ago, Hughsie said:
Nae doubt Ross County fans still use cash eh?

or the old barter system.

Do Falkirk accept furs?

A few of the recent starters to be rested, but Vigurs to play and put in a dominant MOTM performance.

46 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

Need / Got / Got. Just need Paul Paton for a clean sweep.

Think I might go along to this one on Saturday and have a good old giggle.

2 hours ago, Gollum said:

Can't wait for this, should be a great day out.

Lavery, Todorov, Rudden, Petravicius all to start, when do tickets go on sale for the play-off?

Rudden is suspended for this one due to his petulant, tear-stained wee swipes at the Morton players effortlessly swording your rabble last weekend resulting in his sixth yellow card. 

What a terrible, wee shame.

6b417f68-fc69-4c0e-80c9-32e9cd2e08b4.thumb.jpg.f6de293fee9213e769383ba646c0cdf0.jpg

No Rudden or DKD for Falkirk?  Oaft.

With rudden and DKD out I Feel like Falkirk should bring back some of the legends they had pre January like in the x factor final when all the rubbish auditioners come back to sing a medley.

Go out in style I say.

With rudden and DKD out I Feel like Falkirk should bring back some of the legends they had pre January like in the x factor final when all the rubbish auditioners come back to sing a medley.

Go out in style I say.
Wagner and DJ talent upfront

Wow.

If Rudden really isn't available on Saturday then I think Falkirk are well and truly gubbed. He's responsible for about a third of your points.

Edit - SD seems to have confirmed he's NOT suspended so Falkirk back in with a chance.

Edited by Poet of the Macabre

2 hours ago, virginton said:

Rudden is suspended for this one due to his petulant, tear-stained wee swipes at the Morton players effortlessly swording your rabble last weekend resulting in his sixth yellow card. 

Oooft. Forced to play O'Hara then. Upgrade from 4:0 to 6:0.

On 28/04/2019 at 09:22, Rudolph Hucker said:

Given that you're just yet another Bairns blowhard I'm betting they will. 

And they'll be laughing as they leave the wake. 

You sir, are a cad, and a 1957 time travelling insult thief. Why not go the whole hog and offer him a duel at sunrise on Clapham Common with Lady Penelope as your second?

2 hours ago, virginton said:

6b417f68-fc69-4c0e-80c9-32e9cd2e08b4.thumb.jpg.f6de293fee9213e769383ba646c0cdf0.jpg

The buck toothed tail of the comet forever wanting to be the comet again if only for one day. Bless x

Me and a few pals are coming to take this game in, we have some we worn buckets you can have if you like.

58 minutes ago, Duncan Freemason said:

The buck toothed tail of the comet forever wanting to be the comet again if only for one day. Bless x

^^^ word salad