Relegation/Promotion Party (Falkirk V County)

That big lump Todorov or that diddy Jarvis getting in the road for 60 minutes, before the other one comes on and does exactly the same piss poor job for the last 30.
Jarvis hasnt looked terrible per se, but he is Dan Turner levels of what the f**k were they talking about when he was brought in. Genuinely thought Ray was convinced we had a gem there. Square root of f**k all in reality.

16 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Not really, you are a part of the country brought up on hate from an early age.

Again, wot a strange comment. Never heard of hibbs & herts? 

East or West, tho, the vast majority just look at that nonsense and shake their heids, and rightly so. 

2 minutes ago, roman_bairn said:

Having spent 6 months living there many years ago, I fully appreciate how mundane it is living in Greenock....but Christ you lot really struggle for entertainment in that shithole.....

Yawn....... Trying way too hard, give it a rest. 

44 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

I see Ray says we are going to go for it.

Genuinely have no idea what that might look like.

But I know that 1) It wont be what folk think going for it should look like and 2) It wont end well for us

3-2-5

2 of the top 5 double as wing backs that dont cross the halfway line and the other two double up as sitting midfielders giving us the shape of a 5-4-1 without the ball but we say its a 3-2-5, very much like our 4-3-3 but this time we have 5 up front

Semple was a two game ban with six suspended!

I'm hoping it's something like this:

Fox

Fraser Semple Kelly

Lindsay Vigurs Spence

McManus Stewart Graham Armstrong

Sign off the season with total-football mix of flair, danger, panache, and Iain Vigurs dictating play from deep. The Dingwall Globetrotters, essentially.

17 minutes ago, Staggie_93 said:

We playing a 3-5-2?

Massive chance for a home win with that team we’ve put out.

Also I thought Semple was banned for 8 games? :lol:

352 with McManus and Armstrong as wing backs. :lol:

Semple’s ban wasn’t eight outright, most of it only comes in if he offends again.

352 with McManus and Armstrong as wing backs. :lol:
Semple’s ban wasn’t eight outright, most of it only comes in if he offends again.

5-5 draw incoming. That’s a care-free County XI. And Paton still can’t get a start.

2 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Odd atmosphere about the place. Clearly no one is here thinking theres nail biting hope on the table. 

Might be entitled to a smidgen of hope with that experimental County line-up. A line-up I am quite happy about though. Should be educational.

Edited by Les Westander of County

1 minute ago, Les Westander of County said:

Might be entitled to a smidgen of hope with that experimental County line-up. A line-up I am quite happy about though. Should be educational.

Alloa have shown many times they are more than good enough to do the neccessary. We have showed the exact opposite. The source of my pessimism is as much elsewhere as it in here today.