Relegation/Promotion Party (Falkirk V County)

2 hours ago, Comrie said:

There's no way DKD will be leaving County, the loan to Falkirk was to help him regain some confidence as he'd become so predictable and easy to mark at the start of the season. If he's figured out how to mix his game up a little he'll be good cover for Gardyne, who definently won't be able to play every game next season.

Is Armstrong not the cover for Gardyne? 

10 minutes ago, SueSue said:

Is Armstrong not the cover for Gardyne? 

DKD is probably just ahead of him in the picking order as he has done it in bursts in the top league from time to time. As Armstrong is right footed, I could see him being primarily used as cover for Mullin next season.

Edited by Comrie

1 hour ago, Comrie said:

DKD is probably just ahead of him in the picking order as he has done it in bursts in the top league from time to time. As Armstrong is right footed, I could see him being primarily used as cover for Mullin next season.

Is Armstrong Right footed? I reckon he is Left footed.

As evidence I posit that he scored an inswinging corner goal with his left in the Irn Bru Cup.

14 minutes ago, Les Westander of County said:

As evidence I posit that he scored an inswinging corner goal with his left in the Irn Bru Cup.

I reckon he's a left footer who likes to play on the right.

Happy now to take things on the chin and the mocking from Morton, Scum, Ross County Fans etc.... we will be back at some point and the posters from these clubs know we will be too.

54 minutes ago, Les Westander of County said:

I think that's me getting it mixed up- he's a left footer who prefers the right but can play on the left.

So he'd be cover for Mullin and DKD would be cover for Midge. I'd thought for some reason he was a right footer that played on the left.

35 minutes ago, Back Post Misses said:

Happy now to take things on the chin and the mocking from Morton, Scum, Ross County Fans etc.... we will be back at some point and the posters from these clubs know we will be too.

:unsure2:

35 minutes ago, Back Post Misses said:

:unsure:

45 minutes ago, Back Post Misses said:

Not before Montrose though. 

IMG_1556306192.459089.thumb.jpg.4bdafc28640021d34819877c28a7e69b.jpg

2 hours ago, Back Post Misses said:

:lol:

I'm very glad the Falkirk fans aren't even pretending they're not utterly seething about their impending doom.

8 minutes ago, Reggie Perrin said:

Not one of your better posts to be honest.
Why would we not be seething at the self inflicted shambles that our club now is?

I think you should be seething. That's why I said I was glad.

Do you need to read my post again?

7 minutes ago, HopeStreetPieStall said:

Nah, the seething was months ago to weeks ago, depending on the individual. Any anger left is deservedly reserved for the c***s that got us here. 

It's not doom, it's a wee seaside holiday. It's only doom-like of you go down and take 3 years to come back up. Feel free to bookmark this comment :whistle

My side only went down due to a 15 point penalty. I can't even imagine the shame of getting relegated to the third tier purely due to performances on the pitch.

8 minutes ago, HopeStreetPieStall said:

True. Far less embarrassing to be relegated due to non football issues. Really take the penny, so it does. 

Aye, did seem a bit off, that comment, all things considered. 

4 hours ago, Poet of the Macabre said:
4 hours ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

I think you should be seething. That's why I said I was glad.

Do you need to read my post again?

My side only went down due to a 15 point penalty. I can't even imagine the shame of getting relegated to the third tier purely due to performances on the pitch.

Read it again, still guff.

Edited by Reggie Perrin

6 hours ago, Back Post Misses said:

jose.png

6 hours ago, Back Post Misses said:

That's the spirit. Glad you're happy to take it on the chin.  Plenty more abuse to come so good you're not rattled.

That's the spirit. Glad you're happy to take it on the chin.  Plenty more abuse to come so good you're not rattled.

I was one of the first back in July who said we had signed shite. I have said for a few week I thought we were in big bother so Maybe I got used to it earlier than some.

You do all know we will be back and I am right on that front