• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
MarkPockets

Relegation/Promotion Party (Falkirk V County)

58 minutes ago, Duncan Freemason said:

The buck toothed tail of the comet forever wanting to be the comet again if only for one day. Bless x

^^^ word salad

^^^ word salad
Your teeth weren't just all that great tbf, before you ran to the mods to get that pic removed.

What an awkward position DKD finds himself.  Lubing up the Falkirk support with some veiled crowdwanking makes his leap into the audience for the sending off against Queens all the more hilarious.  He will have to hide his champions' medal as he sits in trackies and watches his former team-mates get pumped out of the league by his employers.

As much as VT is an embarrassment and one to be greatly pitied, I think posting pics of any user without their permission is uncalled for tbh.

As much as VT is an embarrassment and one to be greatly pitied, I think posting pics of any user without their permission is uncalled for tbh.
Not sure he asked the parent or guardian of the wee lassie he stores on his devices and posts frequently.

I agree with your sentiment, but he is fair game IMO, along with anyone else ridiculing someones child who could realistically be, or known to, a poster or reader of this site.

Bet 365 odds:

Falkirk 2/1 Draw 5/2 Ro$$ C 5/4

Also re the only other game that counts:

Ayr 31/20 Draw 5/2 Alloa 31/20

4 hours ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

Yes, I agree with you.

Especially THAT particular pic - did you see it, ffs?  

5 hours ago, bunglebonce said:

What an awkward position DKD finds himself.  Lubing up the Falkirk support with some veiled crowdwanking makes his leap into the audience for the sending off against Queens all the more hilarious.  He will have to hide his champions' medal as he sits in trackies and watches his former team-mates get pumped out of the league by his employers.

He was no future at RC. He’s one I expect to be here next season. 

I assume your prediction is based on Falkirk staying up? Hard to see a player of his ability plying his trade in League 1, imo.

How has DKD no future at County? He's a young player with a lot of potential, a very good winger on his day, raw but with great ability and more importantly, a real favourite with a lot of our fans.

Its not his fault he has found himself plying his trade at a sub par team this season. Having shown he is capable of mixing it in the Premiership last season, I'd be very surprised if he permanently leaves the club this season

15 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

Not sure he asked the parent or guardian of the wee lassie he stores on his devices and posts frequently.

I agree with your sentiment, but he is fair game IMO, along with anyone else ridiculing someones child who could realistically be, or known to, a poster or reader of this site.

Regardless of whether the minor is known to the community or not, doesn’t make the storing of a child in distress any more acceptable, morally or perhaps legally.

There's no way DKD will be playing in League 1 next season.

11 hours ago, Falkirkfan6871 said:

Only if you draw them in one of the Cups, mate.

The idea of DKD playing league 1 football is fucking laughable. Surely not a serious post.

We will though It makes for financial suicide if Ayr don’t ensure Alloa stay up as they need someone to be below them next season . DKD would be too good for league 1 we should target the better players at that level who know what it takes to win down there .
First of all though we need a clear out - get on the Hannigen bandwagon They have already proven they can wheel n deal in the dirt - just what the doctor ordered!.

1 minute ago, Stainrod said:

We will though It makes for financial suicide if Ayr don’t ensure Alloa stay up as they need someone to be below them next season . DKD would be too good for league 1 we should target the better players at that level who know what it takes to win down there .
First of all though we need a clear out - get on the Hannigen bandwagon They have already proven they can wheel n deal in the dirt - just what the doctor ordered!.

:lol: 

12 hours ago, Falkirkfan6871 said:

He absolutely does.  In fact he signed a contract through to 2020. 

Even if he didn't, there's absolutely no chance he's playing in League 1.

He absolutely does.  In fact he signed a contract through to 2020. 

Spoke to DKD at our awards dinner and he doesn’t want to be at Ross County next season. He won’t be playing for us either though.

There's no way DKD will be leaving County, the loan to Falkirk was to help him regain some confidence as he'd become so predictable and easy to mark at the start of the season. If he's figured out how to mix his game up a little he'll be good cover for Gardyne, who definently won't be able to play every game next season.