Relegation/Promotion Party (Falkirk V County)

6 hours ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

I think County will get a routine win as our team have no fight.

Can we expect County to sell out the away end ? (Appreciate you can’t make it)

Falkirk should be awarded the title because they have more fans.

3 hours ago, stagdhu said:

Does anyone know the craic with getting tickets for the away end? Will be in Edinburgh over the weekend so am hoping to head along for the game. Is it just a case of turn up and pay on the gate?

You can buy them online and you don't need a paper ticket. It's a good system.

9 minutes ago, MarkPockets said:
2 hours ago, DA Baracus said:
You can buy them online and you don't need a paper ticket. It's a good system.

Sorry what? No PATG?

2 minutes ago, stagdhu said:

Seems odd but ok. 21st century football I guess

You can get the tickets on your phone right outside the stadium at 14.55 if you wished, so not really all that different from PATG

Could Ross County fans please bring some buckets and spades as the gormless home fanbase will be needing them for Stranraer next season. Thank you.
Could we not just borrow your bucket and spades from the last time you were in the seasides. Given we gave you £60k for a donkey, it's the least you could do.

2 minutes ago, MarkPockets said:
7 minutes ago, Hughsie said:
Nae doubt Ross County fans still use cash eh?

I could've sworn I used cash in October

You can usually pay at the gate as well.

Edited by Hughsie

Quite fancy Falkirk to go out with a bang here. Might not save them but all the players can do is go out and pump Ross County. I know County have been ruthless but it's a game they don't need to win. Even if Ayr rest players the ones coming in will be desperate to feature in the play-offs. If a win gets you into a playoff then at least you'd go into it with a bit more confidence. 

A few months from now, Falkirk's latest shumper-wearing waif and stray recruiter will have you lot expecting title glory as is the summertime norm and all this nasty near-relegation business will be forgotten. Which league is obviously TBC but much though it would amuse me to see you go down you're not yet dead and buried.

21 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Quite fancy Falkirk to go out with a bang here. Might not save them but all the players can do is go out and pump Ross County. I know County have been ruthless but it's a game they don't need to win. Even if Ayr rest players the ones coming in will be desperate to feature in the play-offs. If a win gets you into a playoff then at least you'd go into it with a bit more confidence. 

A few months from now, Falkirk's latest shumper-wearing waif and stray recruiter will have you lot expecting title glory as is the summertime norm and all this nasty near-relegation business will be forgotten. Which league is obviously TBC but much though it would amuse me to see you go down you're not yet dead and buried.

Two words: Josh Mullin

Having said that, we might go and play a lot of our kids so should be an interesting game

Well, he's absolutely got to go for it hasn't he? :o 

I would drop McKenna who's been a bomb scare over the past few games, play McGhee, Edge & Dixon at the back and Kidd & Robson as wing backs. Robson wasn't at his best on Saturday but he still put more balls into the box than we ever see in an average game. Waddington, Osman & McShane in the middle and Jarvis & Rudden up top.

Having said that, he'll bring back Paton to have 3 sitting midfielders, try to find a goal from somewhere then hang on for grim death hoping that Alloa get beat.

19 minutes ago, stagdhu said:

Two words: Josh Mullin

Having said that, we might go and play a lot of our kids so should be an interesting game

Not sure the County management team would go with the kids.

they seem the type of guys that will play a strong line up to make sure they are not accused of going easy in a game where Alloa could still be relegated with a Falkirk win.

Do Falkirk seriously have no one better to play in CM than Paul Paton?  He's comfortably the worst player in the league.  And that's bringing Mark Durnan and Danny Devine into consideration.