Relegation/Promotion Party (Falkirk V County)

15 minutes ago, kiddy said:

That a result some 3 years ago still seems to have the Hibees rattled, has fair cheered my day up. emoji8.png

One result? 

More like the general behaviour of your fans, pissy players, bitching moaning coaching staff and managers over a few years that means we are laughing our tits off that you will be playing in the diddy  part time end of the SPFL where we all hope you stay for a few years.

50 minutes ago, kiddy said:

That a result some 3 years ago still seems to have the Hibees rattled, has fair cheered my day up. emoji8.png

Glad that we could've helped eased the pain some way as your team drop like a stone into the third tier of Scottish football for the first time since 1980.

I'm sure the background staff who are going to be made redundant on Tuesday (small mercies of May Day) will be able to take their newfound unemployment on the chin because some Hibs fans on Pie and Bovril may or may not harbour a grudge about a game shree years ago.

Spoiler

We don't.

Spoiler

This one video will show you exactly why.

Spoiler

That video of the Falkirk fans screaming abuse at what, I can only presume, is either Ray McKinnon or the chairman leaving the ground in their car is glorious

Spoiler

Edited by Dave1875

9 hours ago, Dave1875 said:

That video of the Falkirk fans screaming abuse at what, I can only presume, is either Ray McKinnon or the chairman leaving the ground in their car is glorious

Hide contents

I'm not sure what I like more, the fact someone opened the fuel filler thinking this will get them or the fact the person in the car does a wee thumbs up.

I'm not sure what I like more, the fact someone opened the fuel filler thinking this will get them or the fact the person in the car does a wee thumbs up.

I like the police officer pushing anyone standing in front away is quite a casual manner.

Yesterday was tremendous fun.  Highlight possibly being the Falkirk fans starting their protest then immediately scoring twice and not being quite sure what to do. That or  getting onto Sportscene

Edited by MarkPockets

35 minutes ago, MarkPockets said:

Yesterday was tremendous fun.  Highlight possibly being the Falkirk fans starting their protest then immediately scoring twice and not being quite sure what to do. That or  getting onto Sportscene

Steven Thompson showed you no mercy!  Well played, sir.  Well played.  That ought to be on your CV.

I think it was pretty obvious throughout the whole match that the fans were backing the team first and protesting secind until it was over

So, if Falkirk fans hadn’t invaded the pitch at Queens - giving them time to equalise - Falkirk would be safe?

That’s a shame.

Do you not know the fuckin rules you tool?

There was a minute and a half to play when DKD scored. The ref played a minute and a half after the restart. Our problem was we could defend for a minutes and a half not because of celebrations. Clown

1 minute ago, bridge of allan bairn said:

thought lavery made a positive difference when he came on yesterday.

noticeable that it was 3 of our better players this season that scored when we needed it rudden McKenna and McGhee.

McKenna had a good January then flirted between slightly above average and shocking since then. 

Would not look out of place if he were to stay with us next year.

4 hours ago, bridge of allan bairn said:

thought lavery made a positive difference when he came on yesterday.

noticeable that it was 3 of our better players this season that scored when we needed it rudden McKenna and McGhee.

Lavery has been one of the main victims of the managers failed safety first policy.

The lad has a good future in the game and should have had much more game time with us.

I think it was pretty obvious throughout the whole match that the fans were backing the team first and protesting secind until it was over
Aye but the rolling out of the banner and the like. That was funny