Relegation/Promotion Party (Falkirk V County)

20 hours ago, Marshmallo said:

Thank f**k. 

When you come back, mind and mention how we got promoted for beating Hibs in the playoff semi a few years ago, and post a picture of Hibs winning the Scottish Cup. Should be good for a few greens for you!

A big commiserations to Falkirk, they've fallen a long way since their promotion after being Hibs in the playoff semi a few years ago.

imageproxy.gif.c32ff512981130a3e5d5e7ea28af986f.gif

Edited by HibsFan

1 minute ago, Falkirkfan6871 said:

No Raith or Falkirk that won’t be good for your budget next season 

DU will be the saviour.

On 5/2/2019 at 21:23, HibsFan said:

This is your moment, Staggies. Stand on their fucking necks, and the first round in The Mallard will be on me. Four drink maximum. putitthere.png.6c8dfa933e7292441826bb2ef5eb5472.png 

Well, Staggies, the Falkirk boeys have been plunged into the seaside leagues, in spite of your best attempts to collaborate with them.  QURs6An.png.437c898c21a3ee7693b7932e6e89845d.png

To show my disgust at the lack of neck-standing on display today, I will be downgrading my Mallard offer to a two drink maximum.

As for the Bairns, for being such good sports on this thread and definitely not making a total heads gone minter of yourselves as you always do, I promise that if I pass through Clachnacuddin (or whichever backwater team it is you're playing while we make our first trip north to Dingwall of the season), I'll buy a wee 4 pack of Tennents for you all to share.

43 minutes ago, HibsFan said:

Well, Staggies, the Falkirk boeys have been plunged into the seaside leagues, in spite of your best attempts to collaborate with them.  imageproxy.php?img=&key=9e759d80ec736539QURs6An.png.437c898c21a3ee7693b7932e6e89845d.png

To show my disgust at the lack of neck-standing on display today, I will be downgrading my Mallard offer to a two drink maximum.

As for the Bairns, for being such good sports on this thread and definitely not making a total heads gone minter of yourselves as you always do, I promise that if I pass through Clachnacuddin (or whichever backwater team it is you're playing while we make our first trip north to Dingwall of the season), I'll buy a wee 4 pack of Tennents for you all to share.

You can get the beers in, they can get the ice creams in. I'll have a 99 flake in mine please and some monkey's blood as well, two scoops please ^_^

When I heard Falkirk had been relegated, did I celebrate wildly like my team was down to ten men and had scored a goal in the dying minutes to win a cup final?  No.  I sat in my seat and for a few seconds, solemnly applauded.

It's what they would've wanted.