Relegation/Promotion Party (Falkirk V County)

What an awkward position DKD finds himself.  Lubing up the Falkirk support with some veiled crowdwanking makes his leap into the audience for the sending off against Queens all the more hilarious.  He will have to hide his champions' medal as he sits in trackies and watches his former team-mates get pumped out of the league by his employers.

As much as VT is an embarrassment and one to be greatly pitied, I think posting pics of any user without their permission is uncalled for tbh.
Not sure he asked the parent or guardian of the wee lassie he stores on his devices and posts frequently.

I agree with your sentiment, but he is fair game IMO, along with anyone else ridiculing someones child who could realistically be, or known to, a poster or reader of this site.

4 hours ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

As much as VT is an embarrassment and one to be greatly pitied, I think posting pics of any user without their permission is uncalled for tbh.

Yes, I agree with you.

Especially THAT particular pic - did you see it, ffs?  

5 hours ago, bunglebonce said:

What an awkward position DKD finds himself.  Lubing up the Falkirk support with some veiled crowdwanking makes his leap into the audience for the sending off against Queens all the more hilarious.  He will have to hide his champions' medal as he sits in trackies and watches his former team-mates get pumped out of the league by his employers.

He was no future at RC. He’s one I expect to be here next season. 

I assume your prediction is based on Falkirk staying up? Hard to see a player of his ability plying his trade in League 1, imo.

How has DKD no future at County? He's a young player with a lot of potential, a very good winger on his day, raw but with great ability and more importantly, a real favourite with a lot of our fans.

Its not his fault he has found himself plying his trade at a sub par team this season. Having shown he is capable of mixing it in the Premiership last season, I'd be very surprised if he permanently leaves the club this season

15 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

Not sure he asked the parent or guardian of the wee lassie he stores on his devices and posts frequently.

I agree with your sentiment, but he is fair game IMO, along with anyone else ridiculing someones child who could realistically be, or known to, a poster or reader of this site.

Regardless of whether the minor is known to the community or not, doesn’t make the storing of a child in distress any more acceptable, morally or perhaps legally.

We will though It makes for financial suicide if Ayr don’t ensure Alloa stay up as they need someone to be below them next season . DKD would be too good for league 1 we should target the better players at that level who know what it takes to win down there .
First of all though we need a clear out - get on the Hannigen bandwagon They have already proven they can wheel n deal in the dirt - just what the doctor ordered!.

1 minute ago, Stainrod said:

We will though It makes for financial suicide if Ayr don’t ensure Alloa stay up as they need someone to be below them next season . DKD would be too good for league 1 we should target the better players at that level who know what it takes to win down there .
First of all though we need a clear out - get on the Hannigen bandwagon They have already proven they can wheel n deal in the dirt - just what the doctor ordered!.

:lol: 

12 hours ago, Falkirkfan6871 said:

He absolutely does.  In fact he signed a contract through to 2020. 

Even if he didn't, there's absolutely no chance he's playing in League 1.

There's no way DKD will be leaving County, the loan to Falkirk was to help him regain some confidence as he'd become so predictable and easy to mark at the start of the season. If he's figured out how to mix his game up a little he'll be good cover for Gardyne, who definently won't be able to play every game next season.

1 hour ago, Bairney The Dinosaur said:

Spoke to DKD at our awards dinner and he doesn’t want to be at Ross County next season. He won’t be playing for us either though.

We have to stop our players leaving for trivial matters. It's happened too many times before. I fully expect DKD to return to Dingwall and push on for a starting berth