Relegation/Promotion Party (Falkirk V County)

I like Robson for his speed and willingness to offer a threat on the overlap, he caused County problems in the 1-1 in Grangemouth last time around.  His defending at McMullan's goal on Saturday was laughably bad though.

There are arguments for all kinds of changes, but I expect County will start with the same XI who scored 7 in the last couple of games.

Do Falkirk seriously have no one better to play in CM than Paul Paton?  He's comfortably the worst player in the league.  And that's bringing Mark Durnan and Danny Devine into consideration.
Hes not even the worst player in our team m9

Just now, Bairnardo said:
7 minutes ago, TheScarf said:
Do Falkirk seriously have no one better to play in CM than Paul Paton?  He's comfortably the worst player in the league.  And that's bringing Mark Durnan and Danny Devine into consideration.

Hes not even the worst player in our team m9

Jesus, you lot really are shite.

46 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

Need / Got / Got. Just need Paul Paton for a clean sweep.

2 hours ago, Gollum said:

Can't wait for this, should be a great day out.

Lavery, Todorov, Rudden, Petravicius all to start, when do tickets go on sale for the play-off?

Rudden is suspended for this one due to his petulant, tear-stained wee swipes at the Morton players effortlessly swording your rabble last weekend resulting in his sixth yellow card. 

What a terrible, wee shame.

6b417f68-fc69-4c0e-80c9-32e9cd2e08b4.thumb.jpg.f6de293fee9213e769383ba646c0cdf0.jpg

With rudden and DKD out I Feel like Falkirk should bring back some of the legends they had pre January like in the x factor final when all the rubbish auditioners come back to sing a medley.

Go out in style I say.

With rudden and DKD out I Feel like Falkirk should bring back some of the legends they had pre January like in the x factor final when all the rubbish auditioners come back to sing a medley.

Go out in style I say.
Wagner and DJ talent upfront

2 hours ago, virginton said:

Rudden is suspended for this one due to his petulant, tear-stained wee swipes at the Morton players effortlessly swording your rabble last weekend resulting in his sixth yellow card. 

Oooft. Forced to play O'Hara then. Upgrade from 4:0 to 6:0.

On 28/04/2019 at 09:22, Rudolph Hucker said:

Given that you're just yet another Bairns blowhard I'm betting they will. 

And they'll be laughing as they leave the wake. 

You sir, are a cad, and a 1957 time travelling insult thief. Why not go the whole hog and offer him a duel at sunrise on Clapham Common with Lady Penelope as your second?

2 hours ago, virginton said:

6b417f68-fc69-4c0e-80c9-32e9cd2e08b4.thumb.jpg.f6de293fee9213e769383ba646c0cdf0.jpg

The buck toothed tail of the comet forever wanting to be the comet again if only for one day. Bless x