Ayr vs Alloa

12 hours ago, TheWeGibbyEnd81 said:

Mon the Alloa even a draw will send grangemouth packing. Cant believe there still holding on till the last day.  Joke of a club and good riddance to the snake.

Morton fans talking about Falkirk even on non-Falkirk or Morton threads now. 

Wow.

Don't know if this counts as spoilers.

Enjoyed that. Would be remarkable achievement to stay up. Has been a remarkable season already from alloa imo. Unfortunate that there's so many teams around the same points. 9 times out 10 (not sure on the actual numbers) the current total alloa have would be enough to stay up.
Obviously want us to finish the season strongly but have to say I will be gutted to see alloa go down. Great club.

8 minutes ago, Gaz FFC said:

If Ayr finish 4th don't they play at home Wednesday and Inverness away Saturday?

Yes. IMO it would be the better option for us.

If we get gubbed in Inverness midweek, after finishing third, there will be two men and a dog at Somerset on the Saturday.. 

1 hour ago, Gaz FFC said:

If Ayr finish 4th don't they play at home Wednesday and Inverness away Saturday?

If we finish 4th we are at home to ICT on Tuesday and away to them on Saturday 

if we finish 3rd then we are away to ICT on Wednesday and at home on the Saturday. 

Thought so gents.
So basically finishing 4th is more attractive. Certainly would be to me if I were you guys.

Well you’d think that but there will be 75k in the budget for next season extra if we finish 3rd so I’d take the chance in Inverness in a Wednesday night!

I’d also say that they have never blown us out the water this season so I’d think it would still be close come the second leg

2 hours ago, Gaz FFC said:

Thought so gents.

So basically finishing 4th is more attractive. Certainly would be to me if I were you guys.

“Permission to write home immediately sir! This is the first brilliant plan a Baldrick’s ever had. For centuries we’ve tried, and they’ve always turned out total pigswill! My mum will be pleased as Punch.”

3 hours ago, Gaz FFC said:

Thought so gents.

Not in the slightest. It’s absolutely crucial we get third to give us the best possible chance of getting through the tie. 

Having been to all 4 games against ICT, there’s not TOO much in it, but they seem to have our number for some reason.

Only my opinion but with our injuries, especially Geggan, I’d estimate if we finish third we have about 40% chance of getting through the tie. Finish fourth and I genuinely feel it would be about 25%.

On 5/2/2019 at 10:43, Hughsie said:

Just fucking win you c***s.

1 hour ago, sick boy said:

mon eh honest men, into this wee part-time, innocent, do-good scum 

4 minutes ago, wee_bairn said:

I'm hearing Goodwin took McCall's mother out for a nice seafood dinner and never called her again. Fucking smoke these c***s Ayr.

^^^ reeking of desperation