The Caledonian Thistles -vs- The Dunfermline Athletics

I'm going to this, although when I booked the trains it was in hope of this potentially being a game where a win would see us in to the playoffs.

I'll now be going for beers and to gleefully see off a lot of the players, knowing that at full time they've played their last as Pars players.

Edited by DA Baracus

Buzzing for this. I expect it will be as exciting as last season's penultimate game.

Should be a decent jolly that includes stops in Aviemore / Kingussie on the way up / home. Hoping some more of the younger players get a chance.

Inverness is always a good day out so the location is luring me more than anything. 

Edited by Larbert_Par

Away win! Devine hat trick and Hippo to score an absolute worldly.

Not.

Hope everyone that heads up gets fucking blazing enough to forget the whole game and loses their voice singing despite the shitness on the park.
Should get some "cheerio" signs made or something.

As for the game, couldn’t give a rat’s arse and all I would say is that I hope some of the younger players on the fringes of first team football get a run out for some experience. Hopefully Crawford’s last game in charge as well.

Roll on the summer speculation spectacular!

Hopefully we finish the regular season with a good performance.  Our problem this season seems to have been that we always look on the cusp of pushing on and going on an unbeaten run like last season, then we go and throw in a horror show of a performance and get pumped.  I suppose having a tiny squad will do that.

Would be good to start another unbeaten run on Saturday.

5 minutes ago, RiG said:

I'd expect us to play a close to full strength team but then take off some our important players earlier than usual to protect them.

give or take our increasingly fragile captain and left back whose season, if the P&J is to be believed, could well be over