• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
Sign in to follow this  
Highland Capital

The Caledonian Thistles -vs- The Dunfermline Athletics

Clash of the titans here lads.

Edited by Highland Capital

Don’t understand anyone from a Pars persuasion heading up for this.

Even if you travel there are plenty of more interesting and cheaper things to do in the Highlands.

Good luck to Caley in the play-offs.

I'm going to this, although when I booked the trains it was in hope of this potentially being a game where a win would see us in to the playoffs.

I'll now be going for beers and to gleefully see off a lot of the players, knowing that at full time they've played their last as Pars players.

Edited by DA Baracus

I have a bad feeling about this. 2-0 Dunfermline Athletic. 

Buzzing for this. I expect it will be as exciting as last season's penultimate game.

Should be a decent jolly that includes stops in Aviemore / Kingussie on the way up / home. Hoping some more of the younger players get a chance.

Inverness is always a good day out so the location is luring me more than anything. 

Edited by Larbert_Par

Danny Devine is shite.

Just now, RiG said:

Danny Devine is shite.

He is. We're planning to leave him behind.

I would have been going if it had been a ScotRail free weekend, it's not so I won't.

I have a bad feeling about this. 2-0 Dunfermline Athletic. 
That's crazy talk.

I'm considering going to this but only if it's a decent day. Anyone having a go at me for this can f**k off

A pars banner in the Ross county end at Falkirk would be a better journey.

A pars banner in the Ross county end at Falkirk would be a better journey.
Now there's a decent idea!

Away win! Devine hat trick and Hippo to score an absolute worldly.

Not.

Hope everyone that heads up gets fucking blazing enough to forget the whole game and loses their voice singing despite the shitness on the park.
Should get some "cheerio" signs made or something.

Good luck to those heading to this. Just get pished and stay in the social club; better off watching Jeff Stelling and the live scores.

As for the game, couldn’t give a rat’s arse and all I would say is that I hope some of the younger players on the fringes of first team football get a run out for some experience. Hopefully Crawford’s last game in charge as well.

Roll on the summer speculation spectacular!

Hopefully we finish the regular season with a good performance.  Our problem this season seems to have been that we always look on the cusp of pushing on and going on an unbeaten run like last season, then we go and throw in a horror show of a performance and get pumped.  I suppose having a tiny squad will do that.

Would be good to start another unbeaten run on Saturday.

I wonder if we actually will play quite a weakened team or not. I can certainly see fringe guys like McHattie and Austin getting starts. But then our other ‘fringe’ guys like Mackay, Trafford, Rooney, McDonald etc have all been starting a lot more recently. Our squad isn’t big enough to totally rest everyone.