Dundee Vs Hamilton

If he's with my brother, it's a possibility.[emoji85]
I can confirm when I left him we were both in a moderate condition. I look forward to seeing you both at whatever Premiership (yes, Premiership) ground we rock up at next season.

Watched this on Alba, the second half was quite exciting and both teams had chances when they broke but Dundee seem to be severely lacking in any sort of technical ability when they get within 30 yards of the opposition goal. Thought they played worse once Kenny Miller came on. Any time Hamilton put 4 or 5 good passes together in midfield they were opening Dundee up and were only let down by the final ball.

Thought the boy Scott Wright played well for Dundee, was one of the few constantly looking for the ball and trying to drive them up the park. Apart from him and a couple of others there was some woefully inept displays from the Dundee players. 

Edit - Forgot to mention...loved the seethe from the fans at the Miller substitution and the songs directed to McIntyre after that. Going by the smirk on his coupon he didn’t seem to be that bothered by it. 

Edited by IrishBhoy

We were really poor in the first half. Couldn't hold onto the ball and the midfield looked like it was going to be the downfall again, as the game just passed Martin and Mimnaugh by, the latter of whom I was convinced would've been taken off after his booking. MacKinnon still managed to have the best chance of the half though.
Rice, for once tbh, got them really fired up for the second half. They came out knowing how much it meant while Dundee looked done. Mimnaugh was outstanding in the second half. I know I've said it a few times, but bossing a half at that age with that much riding on it was really impressive.
We had four or five really good chances in the second - I thought Martin's couple were in - and you couldn't have faulted the team even if they didn't win.
I think Rice gave Miller a real bollocking after the Livi game as he looked like he had a point to prove when he came on. Still takes far too long to do something, but that's what won us the penalty.
I assumed he'd take it and was surprised to see Andreu do so, even more so with that weird run-up, but 22 would've wanted to get off the mark. Everyone's minds were racing back to the last time we got a penalty at Dens, so it was good to exorcise those demons.
We're still nowhere near assured of safety but all I wanted was to have a decent gap going into the game next week. Today should hopefully give them a lift too.

12 hours ago, IrishBhoy said:

Watched this on Alba, the second half was quite exciting and both teams had chances when they broke but Dundee seem to be severely lacking in any sort of technical ability when they get within 30 yards of the opposition goal. Thought they played worse once Kenny Miller came on. Any time Hamilton put 4 or 5 good passes together in midfield they were opening Dundee up and were only let down by the final ball.

Thought the boy Scott Wright played well for Dundee, was one of the few constantly looking for the ball and trying to drive them up the park. Apart from him and a couple of others there was some woefully inept displays from the Dundee players. 

Edit - Forgot to mention...loved the seethe from the fans at the Miller substitution and the songs directed to McIntyre after that. Going by the smirk on his coupon he didn’t seem to be that bothered by it. 

Cheers for that Anne Frank.

13 hours ago, IrishBhoy said:

That wasn’t a smirk.  McIntyre’s one of those unfortunates in life that has a constant glaikit look about him.  In his case though it’s a blessing.  Covers up how thick he really is.

Edited by Shadow Play

On 04/05/2019 at 16:48, Crawford said:

The United fans are honestly embarrassing. We are literally getting relegated to the same tier you shitebags call home. The league you are all about to lose parachute payments in.

Well established championship side. 

Tbf, we definitely have a bigger chance of playing in the Premiership next season than you lot.

That being said, this has been the case for about the last 3 months.:rolleyes:

1 minute ago, MacArab said:

Tbf, we definitely have a bigger chance of playing in the Premiership next season than you lot.

That being said, this has been the case for about the last 3 months.:rolleyes:

McIntyre was appointed a lot longer than 3 months ago.