Dundee Vs Hamilton

I'll be extremely disappointed if I come on this thread at 5 on Saturday and dont see Dundee fans mewling about the injustice of being relegated by a halfwit who brought Woods out of involuntary retirement to captain the side from a sitting position in the centre circle on his armchair.

More accurate.

2 hours ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

And Dundee are guaranteed to win so they won’t be relegated this week anyway.

We need to better the St Mirren result to keep "fighting". A win for us, coupled with a win for the Buddies, would leave us 7 behind with 6 to play for...

We need to better the St Mirren result to keep "fighting". A win for us, coupled with a win for the Buddies, would leave us 7 behind with 6 to play for...

Dundee would/will be six points off us with a better GD.

2 minutes ago, accies1874 said:

Dundee would/will be six points off us with a better GD.

My apologies, I was so busy looking at the difference between us and St Mirren that I totally forgot we would be closing in on you guys. Still, false hope and all, it's not going to happen...

Robson In the paper banging on about giving the fans something to cheer.

I've read this fucking pish in the papers for the last 9 games and nothing changes.

Talk a good game until kick off then shit themselves when the ref blows the whistle.

Dundee have won 4 games this season and 50% of those wins have been against Accies.
Our away record is rank as is our defence and Dundee managed 3 goals last weekend.
We need to as a minimum not to lose this game and hope St Mirren lose
Hamilton going into a playoff would guarantee United stay down.

2 hours ago, kevthedee said:

Robson In the paper banging on about giving the fans something to cheer.

I've read this fucking pish in the papers for the last 9 games and nothing changes.

Talk a good game until kick off then shit themselves when the ref blows the whistle.

That's it in a nutshell.

McIntyre OUT.

Thank you.

On ‎29‎/‎04‎/‎2019 at 11:08, Ye Olde Hamiltonian said:

State of play here is Dundee fans predicting an Accies win and long in the tooth Accies fans who have seen this scenario too many times to mention predicting a Dundee win...draw it is then.

Fairly accurate.  Been there, done that, worn the t-shirt lots of times.  Hopeful of an Accies win, but I'm expecting an inevitable home win.

Even the bookies agree, with Dundee being favourites.  Only Accies could play a team with 9 defeats on the spin and be underdogs.

5 minutes ago, Shotts56 said:

Even the bookies agree, with Dundee being favourites.  Only Accies could play a team with 9 defeats on the spin and be underdogs.

If we could play ourselves, we'd lose

6 hours ago, Twinkle said:

Course it was mate emoji38.png

302 away supporters ;)

Poor away support by our normal standards. Then again it was 90 miles away and we'd lost 9 on the bounce. Does it compare with a couple of thousand DABS turning up at Dens in their hour of need? Nah, no really