Dundee Vs Hamilton

We have two options for this:

We fail to better St Mirren's result and it's all over. McIntyre will get punted (hopefully) and we can plan for the diddy league next season.

We do better St Mirren's result to prolong the agony and instil just the tiniest flicker of hope, which will be ultimately taken away in a much crueller manner over the next two weeks.

This being Dundee, either is equally likely...

Edited by Spikethedee

21 hours ago, Dee Man said:

f**k the score. Just get Darian MacKinnon reduced to tears from the bad Dundee fans shouting naughty things at him from the stands. 

If this is the game that confirms relegation then I imagine the "naughty things" the Dundee fans shout will be directed at their own players and manager.  I imagine the atmosphere is going to be very toxic on Saturday.

On 4/29/2019 at 15:29, Dee Man said:

f**k the score. Just get Darian MacKinnon reduced to tears from the bad Dundee fans shouting naughty things at him from the stands. 

Remember though, he's a bad man, he's been to prison and he will go into that crowd and sort everyone out.

0.jpg

Dundee have won 4 games this season and 50% of those wins have been against Accies.

Our away record is rank as is our defence and Dundee managed 3 goals last weekend.

We need to as a minimum not to lose this game and hope St Mirren lose

I'll be extremely disappointed if I come on this thread at 5 on Saturday and dont see Dundee fans mewling about the injustice of being relegated by a team who only brought 50 fans to the game.

Edited by RandomGuy.

5 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

I'll be extremely disappointed if I come on this thread at 5 on Saturday and dont see Dundee fans mewling about the injustice of being relegated by a team who only brought 50 fans to the game.

I believe the shankley stand is gonna be full...as what ive been reading there is about 3000 united fans going to witness our relegation....the same united fans who stayed away when their team needed them the most....anyway yir more than welcome dabbies just gie us yir money ta.

2 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

There will be more than 50. The vaults have booked a bigger bus. So, 52.