• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs

Which of those do you disagree with and why? 
Well for a fact.. the CLUB don't own a ground, they haemorrhage money and have no youth structure. Your one to talk about a big club.

11 minutes ago, foreverarover said:
16 hours ago, Marshmallo said:
Which of those do you disagree with and why? 

Well for a fact.. the CLUB don't own a ground, they haemorrhage money and have no youth structure. Your one to talk about a big club.

MENSA?

18 hours ago, Marshmallo said:

Seems to be a recurring theme on here of clowns posting gifs and/or tropes and not being able to answer questions.

Says the big baby that does dotting  :lol:

You're sharing a league with Stranraer and Peterhead next season.

Great news indeed. After completing the 42 I’m now trying to complete them again but seeing Stranraer play at them all. This one looked like I’d be relying on a cup draw so cheers and welcome to L1 Falkirk. One of the 4 I still need (unless Cove go up!)

2 hours ago, Blue Moon said:

Great news indeed. After completing the 42 I’m now trying to complete them again but seeing Stranraer play at them all. This one looked like I’d be relying on a cup draw so cheers and welcome to L1 Falkirk. One of the 4 I still need (unless Cove go up!)

What's your other 3?

I'm trying to get round all the stadiums seeing Falkirk too so this coming season will let me tick off a fair few i haven't had the chance to yet. Peterhead is a looooong way away though.

I haven't been to Berwick Rangers but I'm wondering if they count if they drop out the league.

26 minutes ago, ilostmyself said:

What's your other 3?

I'm trying to get round all the stadiums seeing Falkirk too so this coming season will let me tick off a fair few i haven't had the chance to yet. Peterhead is a looooong way away though.

I haven't been to Berwick Rangers but I'm wondering if they count if they drop out the league.

Should be a bit quicker for you with the new Aberdeen bypass.

41 minutes ago, ilostmyself said:

What's your other 3?

The clue is probably in “the 42” I’d have thought 

What's your other 3?

Ive got Peterhead, Annan, Forfar, Edinburgh City and East Fife’s newer stadium left.
Great opportunity to close out most of these next season...

What's your other 3?

Still to see Stranraer at New St Mirren Park (we’ve never played there), Celtic Park (missed the 1988 game) and Motherwell (not played there since 1969).
I’ll get them eventually!

14 hours ago, Falkirkfan6871 said:

12 team Championship might just save Falkirk. 2nd place might do next season 

2nd place might do :lol:

What a fucking riddy.

12 team Championship might just save Falkirk. 2nd place might do next season 
Hiya Ray

Just a heads up for the league 1 guys who might not know a few things about a Falkirk thread, especially in relation to crowdwanking and club status.

We love a crowdwank, there is no point accusing us off it. We will do it relentlessly and any objection to or complaint about it only encourages us.

We are most definitely the most full time of full time clubs so lets get that out of the way right now, never forget we are #boxoffice.

You need to get used to it because given the way the club has been run for the last 10 years we are going to be here for a while.

3 minutes ago, GMBairn said:

Just a heads up for the league 1 guys who might not know a few things about a Falkirk thread, especially in relation to crowdwanking and club status.

We love a crowdwank, there is no point accusing us off it. We will do it relentlessly and any objection to or complaint about it only encourages us.

We are most definitely the most full time of full time clubs so lets get that out of the way right now, never forget we are #boxoffice.

You need to get used to it because given the way the club has been run for the last 10 years we are going to be here for a while.

No one gives a f**k mate.

No one gives a f**k mate.

You read the fucking post though mate and bothered enough to comment on it.

8 minutes ago, Reggie Perrin said:

You read the fucking post though mate and bothered enough to comment on it.

See the source image

ok lads welcome to seaside forum.

I heard you're a bunch of arseholes, but I'll hold tight.

On 13/05/2019 at 16:25, SlipperyP said:

ok lads welcome to seaside forum.

I heard you're a bunch of arseholes, but I'll hold tight.

Forfar , by the sea , naw thon’s a wee pond