• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs

I think I remember the hatred they received, oh dear. How would you rate the hate? Raith, Failkirk and Clyde in the same league

Imagine if Livi were still here as well, my god it would be unbearable and probably end up in the League 1 Forum getting closed down!!!

22 minutes ago, King Kebab said:

Imagine if Livi were still here as well, my god it would be unbearable and probably end up in the League 1 Forum getting closed down!!!

Greenock MorTen would have been worse m8.

:blink:

Raith fans have some sort of fantasy in their heads where they think everyone else is out to get them and/or pointing and laughing everytime they get beat. Nobody gives a f**k that you are one of the worst full-time teams in the history of Scottish football.

Surely that Dunfermline team that finished 7th were the worst there’s ever been?

Acht well so we’re not THEE worst FT team in the history of Scottish football. That’s good to know :)

14 hours ago, Neilly said:

Raith Rovers are dog shit and pound for pound the worst team in the bottom two divisions so it's not exactly a shock they get a bit of a slagging.

Even the most ardent of Rovers men would realise that.

:lol:

Great stuff,keep it up

Do Falkirk actually have that much money?  £100k compo to Morton for super Ray was it? Spent a lot on useless players in January? 
Fair enough they do get bigger crowds and probably will have more season ticket holders. If they come down it’s going to be very difficult.
But I think stating they have money might be a bit wide of the mark? 
Yeah we are loaded, we could also be in for a big pay day if Rotherham sell Will Vaulks which seems highly likely as a player of his standard is too good for English League 1.

Don't worry though, no good having cash when you have a board like ours who seem to love spunking money on pish.

Nobody gives a f**k that you are one of the worst full-time teams in the history of Scottish football.

Except you, seemingly.

On 4/27/2019 at 17:14, Wullie McNaught said:

Welcome Falkirk. It’s fucking shit down here.

Oh come on, we've quite enjoyed it and it ain't quite finished yet. Not saying we'll do much in the play-offs but we'll give it a crack.

If we don't make it then it'll be good to see The Bairns at Links Park again after a long absence.

Highlighting that nobody gives a f**k and that it's all in your heads doesn't mean I give a f**k. Nae luck.

You’re always all over our threads. You absolutely hate us.

Nobody:
Raith fans: "haha look at how much yous pure hate us"

Think it is as much jealously as hate.

5 minutes ago, Enigma said:

Think it is as much jealously as hate.

Why would we be jealous?  We're capable of carrying out our own dreadful failure of a season without wishing ours was as bad as yours.

Sorry I thought it was the "Get right in aboot the League 1 Bairns thread".

Sad to see it decline from such a low starting point to a tiresome Rovers hate/don't hate argument.

Sorry I thought it was the "Get right in aboot the League 1 Bairns thread".
Sad to see it decline from such a low starting point to a tiresome Rovers hate/don't hate argument.

You’ll find a lot of posters down here have a very strange obsession with Raith Rovers.

I'm sure we'll get all manner of weirdos attempting to irritate us as we assume the mantle of Big Fish next year.

On 4/28/2019 at 12:48, Raithie said:

Acht well so we’re not THEE worst FT team in the history of Scottish football. That’s good to know :)

Give it time.