• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs

All Falkirk need to do is beat a Ross County side who will already be on their holidays and in all likelihood they'll make the play offs. Not a foregone conclusion they'll be down by any means.

By f**k could you be anymore salty?

My sarcasm not coming across well it seems.

If you remain full time, as you more than likely will, and get beat by one of these 2 men and a dug supported clubs be prepared for these village team supporting mutants to jump on the ‘lolz you’z got beated by a part t1me teem lollerskates!!2!!11!!!!1” bandwagon. It’s relentless. The bonus is we won’t be the biggest team in the league next season, and possibly not even full time, so might get some respite and be welcomed as one of their own.

It's the fucking Raith fans who bang on about you being FOOOOL TIME and every other team being part time when you get beat

Probably why you feel that way because everyone else slags f**k out it when you get beat

50 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

It's the fucking Raith fans who bang on about you being FOOOOL TIME and every other team being part time when you get beat emoji23.png

Its not,the worst culprits are east fife (not surprisingly )along with some of your own lot

Its not,the worst culprits are east fife (not surprisingly )along with some of your own lot

It most definitely is.

And East Fife are your rivals who have probably heard you say that for years and Arbroath fans had to listen to the we are full time the full time team always wins the league back in the early part of the season, also that match thread from October.

No wonder we like a pop now and then

Raith Rovers are dog shit and pound for pound the worst team in the bottom two divisions so it's not exactly a shock they get a bit of a slagging.

Even the most ardent of Rovers men would realise that.

Edited by Neilly

We've had an absolutely awful season to be honest, but I've been surprised at how many fans of sides in this league that seem to really have a dislike for the Rovers.  

Can only imagine how Falkirk will get on with regards to that :lol:

To be honest, it always very funny in the lower leagues when a team underperforms compared to their expectations. However I haven't quite got why fans of other sides have been completely shocked and appalled when Rovers fans have expected more from this season. I don't think any Rovers fan has harboured any unrealistic ambitions at all - expecting to be at least competitive in a title race is the very least the club should be aiming for.  It all seems to stem from the fact we dared to suggest Barry Smith was absolutely shite, as if blowing the title last season was some kind of achievement. 

Anyway, Falkirk being in this league next season would be a fucking disaster for us if we are still here.  I trust Mcglynn 100% to address the squad in the summer, but Falkirk will surely do what we should have done this season and treat the league with enough respect to give it a proper go. 

Edited by CALDERON

We've had an absolutely awful season to be honest, but I've been surprised at how many fans of sides in this league that seem to really have a diskike for the Rovers.   Can only imagine how Falkirk will get on with regards to that :lol:

To be honest, it always very funny in the lower leagues when a team underperforms compared to their expectations. However I haven't quite got why fans of other sides have been completely shocked and appalled when Rovers fans have expected more from this season. I don't think any Rovers fan has harboured any unrealistic ambitions at all - expecting to be at least competitive in a title race is the very least the club should be aiming for.  It all seems to stem from the fact we dared to suggest Barry Smith was absolutely shite, as if blowing the title last season was some kind of achievement. 

Anyway, Falkirk being in this league next season would be a fucking disaster for us if we are still here.  I trust Mcglynn 100% to address the squad in the summer, but Falkirk will surely do what we should have done this season and treat the league with enough respect to give it a proper go. 

Falkirk will be a bigger attraction for players to sign. They have money. We don’t. We are the most hated team in the league. Thankfully we won’t have the same expectations of automatic promotion as Falkirk are a bigger club. They’ll do the things we certainly couldn’t. But hey they might pump Ross County next week.

24 minutes ago, baillieinleeds said:

Falkirk will be a bigger attraction for players to sign. They have money. We don’t. We are the most hated team in the league. Thankfully we won’t have the same expectations of automatic promotion as Falkirk are a bigger club. They’ll do the things we certainly couldn’t. But hey they might pump Ross County next week.

Fear not there is a chance that Clyde will be in League 1 next year and I think they would take over the mantle of the most hated club. :lol:

Can you imagine a league consisting of Falkirk and Clyde? They would crowdwank this forum into oblivion.

3 minutes ago, Best Team in Angus said:

Fear not there is a chance that Clyde will be in League 1 next year and I think they would take over the mantle of the most hated club. :lol:

Clyde, thank Christ we're not gonna have that scenario to deal with, I think you might want to get relegated just to avoid having to deal with the Clyde supporters on here if they go up :).

Aside from East Fife supporters I don't think supporters of other clubs dislike Rovers, they might be having a laugh at them just now but Raith are a completely inoffensive club.

Can you imagine a league consisting of Falkirk and Clyde? They would crowdwank this forum into oblivion.

Phew that might take the onus off us for a wee change

Howdy Bawbags, just checking out our new home, will probably be here for some time.
Roll on GTF Day.
You should potentially have provided all the posters down here unfamiliar with your fans a public health warning and advice not to PM phone numbers to yon marshmallo c**t.

Clyde, thank Christ we're not gonna have that scenario to deal with, I think you might want to get relegated just to avoid having to deal with the Clyde supporters on here if they go up .
Aside from East Fife supporters I don't think supporters of other clubs dislike Rovers, they might be having a laugh at them just now but Raith are a completely inoffensive club.

Thank you.

I think I remember the hatred they received, oh dear. How would you rate the hate? Raith, Failkirk and Clyde in the same league

Do Falkirk actually have that much money?  £100k compo to Morton for super Ray was it? Spent a lot on useless players in January? 

Fair enough they do get bigger crowds and probably will have more season ticket holders. If they come down it’s going to be very difficult.

But I think stating they have money might be a bit wide of the mark? 

6 minutes ago, baillieinleeds said:

I think I remember the hatred they received, oh dear. How would you rate the hate? Raith, Failkirk and Clyde in the same league

Your no in the same class as them:whistle

10 hours ago, Raithie said:

If you remain full time, as you more than likely will, and get beat by one of these 2 men and a dug supported clubs be prepared for these village team supporting mutants to jump on the ‘lolz you’z got beated by a part t1me teem lollerskates!!2!!11!!!!1” bandwagon. It’s relentless. The bonus is we won’t be the biggest team in the league next season, and possibly not even full time, so might get some respite and be welcomed as one of their own.

The dug couldn’t make it.

CFA0BA56-6014-454C-9273-226CEDD8036E.jpeg

Edited by Scary Bear

Nobody hates Raith either, well maybe EF fans. Good club, McGlynn/Davidson a bit of a tool in my opinion but other than that. Don't really like Clyde very much for a few different reasons, awful ground/away day and a high percentage of deluded fans. Falkirk non fussed, just funny when Fabregas slags them and having 4 games between the 2 next season would be entertaining if it happened.

Raith fans have some sort of fantasy in their heads where they think everyone else is out to get them and/or pointing and laughing everytime they get beat. Nobody gives a f**k that you are one of the worst full-time teams in the history of Scottish football.