• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs

Its a shame we wont be seeing you next season. Might give you a gentlemanly nod as i walk followed by a GIRUY.

Get it right up that snakey c**t McKinnon. 
McKinnon will leave and end up and Dundee for next season.

4 minutes ago, Michael W said:

Get it right up that snakey c**t McKinnon. 

I take it all your ex managers are snakey c***s ?    Only a matter of time before Messiah McGlynn  joins that list. 

3 minutes ago, theoriginalhedge said:

I take it all your ex managers are snakey c***s ?    Only a matter of time before Messiah McGlynn  joins that list. 

What other Rovers manager has been accused of being snakey? 

5 minutes ago, CALDERON said:

What other Rovers manager has been accused of being snakey? 

Bazzer ,  when he walked out .  

23 minutes ago, theoriginalhedge said:

Only the ones that talk to other clubs when we're in a promotion play-off. 

Barry Smith :lol:

3 hours ago, theoriginalhedge said:

Bazzer ,  when he walked out .  

Fans didn't like Smith as he's absolutely fucking shite. As you are now finding out. 

3 minutes ago, CALDERON said:

Fans didn't like Smith as he's absolutely fucking shite. As you are now finding out. 

Nah, our team are shite .  They are the ones who have under performed , not listened and basically put us in the position we are in right now.  I don't think even the magical McGlynn could have worked any magic on our lot. 

43 minutes ago, CALDERON said:

Agreed done f**k all where ever he has been apart from half a season at Dundee

Are we going to need to roll out our temporary stands for next season. Better get the groundsman to dust the cobwebs off them

Howdy Bawbags, just checking out our new home, will probably be here for some time.
Roll on GTF Day.

If you remain full time, as you more than likely will, and get beat by one of these 2 men and a dug supported clubs be prepared for these village team supporting mutants to jump on the ‘lolz you’z got beated by a part t1me teem lollerskates!!2!!11!!!!1” bandwagon. It’s relentless. The bonus is we won’t be the biggest team in the league next season, and possibly not even full time, so might get some respite and be welcomed as one of their own.

If you remain full time, as you more than likely will, and get beat by one of these 2 men and a dug supported clubs be prepared for these village team supporting mutants to jump on the ‘lolz you’z got beated by a part t1me teem lollerskates!!2!!11!!!!1” bandwagon. It’s relentless. The bonus is we won’t be the biggest team in the league next season, and possibly not even full time, so might get some respite and be welcomed as one of their own.
By f**k could you be anymore salty?