McKinnon Must Go

12 hours ago, Duncan Freemason said:

Lads lads and everybody. Sorry, no you haven’t. The good posters have done fine work, but I am afraid you have got a bit of a brass neck with the “we” patter as you played no part in any of it. Sorry, but it’s true. 

Fucking have now 

IMG-20190501-WA0002.jpg

7 hours ago, CaspianChris said:

Incompetent chairman, useless board and utter charlatans like Hartley and McKinnon in the dugout.  Add a team of no or little ability and you have a recipe for disaster and failure along with a dose of misery.

At least their board did not try to chase a futile takeover of an A-League club like bald snake Stephen Thompson did with Newcastle Jets when things was falling apart at United. 

Can only comment from the outside looking in. When I heard the youth team was being dropped financial problems stuck out to me. The club needs youth it is the life and soul of clubs like ours. You can't just rely on journey men. Best of luck hope you bounce straight back up. 

1 hour ago, Demented Zebra said:

You can't just rely on journey men. Best of luck hope you bounce straight back up. 

I probably should have mentioned that I am not a Falkirk fan but United and commenting on the list of disasters from the final few years of the imbecile Thompsons time in charge at Tannadice, that feel familiar here from board room incompetence and lack of interest to dug out frauds and teams with lack of interest and/or bottle.

15 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

I wouldn’t bet on that - for or against.  Getting out of the Championship is very difficult and unpredictable.  

I dunno, seems pretty straightforward from what I can see.