McKinnon Must Go

4 minutes ago, Falkirkfan6871 said:

The biggest mistake was Hartley. McKinnon was always second choice go Mccall so don’t flatter yourself. It showed ambition at the time but had he stayed at Morton he could have easily relegated them. 

Why am I flattering myself ya silly c**t he has (a) cost you a fortune and (b) most certainly got you relegated so everyone outside Grangemouth is laughing at your diddy club you all lorded it over us when you got Snakey boy so you have got what you deserved.

My proposal boiz:

League 1: Houston in cherge. Kerr as assistant. Baird re-signed. Win the league (obv lol).

Champ:

Houston retires to the boardroom. Kerr takes cherge. Baird takes the assistant role.

Edited by JinkyBairn

5 minutes ago, JinkyBairn said:

McKinnon’s a diddy.

Was a laugh for a spell, but a mental appointment. Just wasn’t needed. Just caused unnecessary drama.

Bring back Housty plz xxxxx

Cost you 60k + 

5 minutes ago, HopeStreetPieStall said:

Pennies mate. 

Hard for you wee diddies to understand. We've spunked more on worse. Probably will do again, knowing our feckin board. 

Ha ha that is why you had to fold your youth system again wee brain mentality thinking your a big club at least a 500k hit if not more stoopit 

4 minutes ago, HopeStreetPieStall said:

Less pent up frustrations, more like a vaguely annoying itch. 

Not sure if I'm referring to McKinnon or the Morton fans on here though. Mind you, he did come over from Greenock, so it's probably the same infection either way. :unsure2:

I was actually disappointed last week to see you  get beat by the West Coast Galacticos. Would have been far funnier to see them go down. 

18 minutes ago, HopeStreetPieStall said:

High praise from a team with fans that racially abuse their own players and their own players families.

Cheers fatarse x

Coming from someone whose fans abused Dean Shiels  you can't talk you complete w****r.

8 hours ago, Bairnschild said:

He has had the chance to resurrect our season (90% of games). Sends out best player McKee on loan yet he is always good for a goal.

Must go, complete disaster of a manager

I'm fucked if I'm reading the entire thread, however, the only way that Ray fucks the f**k off is if he's tapped up and slinks off.